Anyone left to sign for signing day ?

Advertisement
awkward pulp fiction GIF

Advertisement
LOL, I used to take a day off. Then we signed a horrible class. Can't remember which year, but that was the end of it. Signing day, like a lot of other things attached to CFB, isn't what it was.

Hopefully the future doesn't disappoint.

LOL, I used to take a day off. Then we signed a horrible class. Can't remember which year, but that was the end of it. Signing day, like a lot of other things attached to CFB, isn't what it was.

I’m gonna guess 2019

Advertisement
Good riddance. Golden ruined NSD for me. Every year, we would lose a quarter of our class that day and Golden would try to save face by announcing a verbal commitment from a 15 year old or have a few JAGs announce they were returning for their senior seasons.

Good riddance. Golden ruined NSD for me. Every year, we would lose a quarter of our class that day and Golden would try to save face by announcing a verbal commitment from a 15 year old or have a few JAGs announce they were returning for their senior seasons.
It wasn't just Golden. It was people like Nick Saban getting his pals at the NCAA to ***** Miami over so he could have an easier time cherry picking talent in our back yard. That "cloud" was real. The NCAA dragged their feet for the sole purpose of hurting our recruiting. Don't put it all on Golden. We lost a LOT of potential players because they were afraid Miami was about to go on major probation.

Advertisement
Most of the festivities outside of the all star game announcements have been moved to Early Signing Day anyways 🤷🏾‍♂️ it’s just a different day now . Give me a couple months shaved off of the board panicking and overreacting any day

Not sure on your age but do you remember having to call the hotline to see who signed ?

Advertisement
Not sure on your age but do you remember having to call the hotline to see who signed ?
I'm not 100% sure but I think you and I may have talked about it before... but yeah the Orlando Sentinel had Bill Buchalter's recruiting hotline. I called that **** number everyday hoping for an update!

Advertisement
Back