Anyone Know Whet He Means?

wherrera8

Senior
Banned
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419832081.152358.jpg

Ironic. Wasn't Clive saying we needed to win the Pitt game for Golden?

Just saw this now:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419832382.555006.jpg

Wow.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just saying players didn't buy in which everyone could see considering how we played this year

Jon Linder @LinderShowMiami
#Canes The most telling thing about what Walford said: he's had Golden all of his years and he's blaming 6-7 on not buying into the system.

To those asking, I caught @7SportsXtra's interview with Clive when it aired. Not sure about links. I am sure about the embarrassment for Al.

#Canes When u respect your coach, u protect him even after your time is up. Either Clive doesn't realize who he blamed or it was deliberate.

#Canes Watching this year's team, you could clearly see a disconnect between players and coaches. Clive only confirmed the obvious.

Those of you who think Clive was trying to blame the players may be right but "not buying in" after 5 months together is a coaching problem.

Advertisement
Folden has lost the players, bringing him back will do more hurt than good. No matter what staff changes are made the fact will remain he's the head coach that no one cares for. This is a slap in the face to the kids at UM from the administration. Incompetence, amueterism, and frugalism from the top has put these kids in terrible positions.

Our players have surprisingly never "bought in" to a system ran by failed coaches.

What he means is.....Gentlemen, get our marshmallows and hotdogs ready, cause we got a **** tire fire going on in Coral Gables!!!

Advertisement
Folden has lost the players, bringing him back will do more hurt than good. No matter what staff changes are made the fact will remain he's the head coach that no one cares for. This is a slap in the face to the kids at UM from the administration. Incompetence, amueterism, and frugalism from the top has put these kids in terrible positions.

Golden has blamed the players in each and every loss. For four years!

That big-****y-ed candyass has always put the losses down to "not executing."

God, how I detest Golden. Nothing but contempt.

Golden has blamed the players in each and every loss. For four years!

That big-****y-ed candyass has always put the losses down to "not executing."

God, how I detest Golden. Nothing but contempt.

It ****es me off as well. If players still aren't executing after 4 years with you as the coach, then clearly there's a "coaching" problem. Glad that Walford put the bull**** out there for the public.

Advertisement
I think Clive was blaming all the players, but guess what? Golden recruited 97% of the guys on the roster, and the RS-Seniors from the 2010 class aren't the problem.

These are all Golden's kids and they didn't buy in. That's on him and nobody else.

Some of the players have battered wives syndrome, they have low self esteem and allow themselves to feel better by supporting the dumpster fire that is corch goldie, the other half of the team are normal independent thinkers and recognize a slimy used car salesman when they see it and are praying and hoping for a legit staff to be hired...

Advertisement
Probably confirmed that the players hate the coaches as much as we do.

I played for a clown of a coach in high school.

If players think he's full of ****, isn't competent, they won't respect him and they won't buy in. It's fact.

I wouldn't be surprised if our players did hate our coaches and don't buy in. Losing does that.

This is what I've been waiting to hear: The facts about what the players felt about these coaches from the kids who played for these incompetent clowns. Would love for a few more of them to air their grievances against this staff. No way Golden can back at them now because they've finished playing . Would love to see them go to our clueless admins and tell these idiots personally what has been going on with Al and his gang. Would carry some weight if these kids spoke up like Clive.

Even if Clive was referring to the players, like those who saw it are saying, then he accidentally put heat on Golden. Saying the players failed and never bought in is one thing alone, but it means more than just that. It means:
1) the coaches failed to do their jobs and never got the players to buy in or lost then. Either way they didn't do what they were supposed to do.

2) the players just aren't taking it seriously and don't care. Again though, that's on the coaches who get paid millions to help them grow on and off the field, even if it means helping them mature and become team players and buying in to the system.

Clive may have intended one thing, but also accomplished something else which is shedding light on the fact that the locker room is in shambles.

Advertisement
Back