Anyone know what this is about?

Remember circa 2013 when Florida St seemed like the "cool school" to go to? That's the vibe around Miami rn.
1623260084419.gif

Advertisement
The undefeated national championship season probably had a lot to do with that.
1. I said "circa". U clearly need to do your googles.
2. My original post was a quote given by Kirk Herbstreit on College Game Day circa 2013.

They said that there's 90% dudes on here but I'm starting to disagree. This place is flooded with Karen's.

1. I said "circa". U clearly need to do your googles.
2. My original post was a quote given by Kirk Herbstreit on College Game Day circa 2013.

They said that there's 90% dudes on here but I'm starting to disagree. This place is flooded with Karen's.
So winning the national championship in 2013 wasn’t why they were popular in 2013?

Advertisement
It's obvious some recruit told Lee/Brown they are coming to UM...who? Your guess is as good as mine. Also, the silent commit ish is BS until proven otherwise.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It's obvious some recruit told Lee/Brown they are coming to UM...who? Your guess is as good as mine. Also, the silent commit ish is BS until proven otherwise.
I'm no 'crootin insider but it's not hard to connect the dots here.

QB+WR commits tweet. QB mentions in interview how his priority recruit is a WR who's visiting this weekend. A WR who just did his due diligence with other in-state schools and doesn't have any other visits lined up to top programs. A WR who fits said QB well with his size, speed and ability to extend for passes, especially against zone.

Advertisement
Back