Anyone holding Blake and Jenn accountable..

The problem has been pointed out ad nauseum. How many freaking threads would satisfy you? Would you like an entire message board devoted to pondering this question? How many banners need to fly?

This is obviously a situation that we are all monitoring, and no one's happy about the state of our AD at the moment. But JFC, man, another thread whining about Blake and Strawley is about the dumbest use of anyone's time or energy.
Did I start the thread? No, so please take your finger off the trigger and point that thing somewhere else.

I was referring to the ridicule the banners and billboard got. *****ing here is preaching to the choir.

Advertisement
Did I start the thread? No, so please take your finger off the trigger and point that thing somewhere else.

I was referring to the ridicule the banners and billboard got. *****ing here is preaching to the choir.

Did I say you started the thread? No, so please dry your shorts.

You whined that "...if you try and do something, anything to point out the problem, all you get is ridiculed. "

My point is that we've long reached peak saturation with this crap, and that any ridicule anyone receives is because there is A) nothing that is going to be done about it at the moment, and B) little that anyone can put forth that hasn't already been said and rehashed a thousand times over.

It's like the thousand and one threads regarding Mike Leach. This board would be all the better for banning dumbasses who start or engage in another Leach thread, lol.

Same situation. Everyone knows how our football season went. Everyone knows our b-ball record. Everyone knows the BOT isn't going to fire James at the moment. Despite that knowledge, it's dredged up and presented as a novel concept worthy of serious discussion? LOL, no thanks...that **** should be ridiculed.

Last edited:
Did I say you started the thread? No, so please dry your shorts.

You whined that "...if you try and do something, anything to point out the problem, all you get is ridiculed. "

My point is that we've long reached peak saturation with this crap, and that any ridicule anyone receives is because there is A) nothing that is going to be done about it at the moment, and B) little that anyone can put forth that hasn't already been said and rehashed a thousand times over.
My shorts are neither wet nor bunched, but thank you for thinking of them. My statement was a shot at those who complained about the banners/billboard, not this thread.

If you're happy just laying back and letting it happen, be my guest. Silence is tacit approval.

You should know that it's the offseason so expect plenty of threads about things that haven't been rehashed a thousand times.

Good day, sir.

My shorts are neither wet nor bunched, but thank you for thinking of them. My statement was a shot at those who complained about the banners/billboard, not this thread.

If you're happy just laying back and letting it happen, be my guest. Silence is tacit approval.

You should know that it's the offseason so expect plenty of threads about things that haven't been rehashed a thousand times.

Good day, sir.

Yes, you're right, The thousand-and-first thread about it will really kick things in gear at the BOT and heads will finally roll.

Advertisement
I'm not going to blame them that much for the basketball struggles. L was a good hire and I don't really think it's the athletic department's fault that he's slipping. I will blame the athletic department if he's not forced out after this year. (If he doesn't retire on his own.)

The problem has been pointed out ad nauseum. How many freaking threads would satisfy you? Would you like an entire message board devoted to pondering this question? How many banners need to fly?

This is obviously a situation that we are all monitoring, and no one's happy about the state of our AD at the moment. But JFC, man, another thread whining about Blake and Strawley is about the dumbest use of anyone's time or energy.

Well, I didn’t start the thread. I don’t mind it because the ******** in charge wonder into these websites from time to time and I like the idea of them seeing fans holding that idiot accountable. This is just a suggestion but if you’re this passionate about these threads then don’t open it. There really isn’t that many..

Advertisement
?

Football last 2 years:

7-6
6-7

Basketball last 2 years:

14-18(5-13)
14-13(6-11)

Baseball:

41-20
4-3

losing 5 out 6 games to Gators last 2 years. Not making it out of regional last year.

This years WBB team is 13-14 after high season expectations.

Just atrocious job by the athletic department.

If by accountable you mean they made HC coach without a real search, had a dismal seasons, or the general fact that they don’t understand football or the fact that we have a Shalala feminist running football and failing miserably then they really accounting the **** out this *****.

Another banner day for Miami Athletics.

Woman’s b-ball loses as a favorite in ACC tourney.

Men’s basketball fouls late in game, loses by 2

Baseball gets trounced by FAU 11-2.

Advertisement
Another banner day for Miami Athletics.

Woman’s b-ball loses as a favorite in ACC tourney.

Men’s basketball fouls late in game, loses by 2

Baseball gets trounced by FAU 11-2.

And...cue the angry white males who blame Jenn Strawley.

Advertisement
Back