Anyone hear anything on this?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So I assume from your screen name you are a key west Conch? If so do you know Sam Holland ? He is from KW and went on to play at Florida

Btw loved your post. Go Canes
I think it was Sam Holland who grabbed the Matador's right arm causing George to throw his famous left-handed TD pass.

Advertisement
So I assume from your screen name you are a key west Conch? If so do you know Sam Holland ? He is from KW and went on to play at Florida

Btw loved your post. Go Canes

Yes I am born and raised. I met Sam a few times.My uncle played HS football with him.Hes about 10-12 years older than I am.

And thanks..the guy hit a nerve.

Just a thought -
He has been getting a lot of heat this year, he defiantly looked like it had gotten to him by the end of the year.
His press conferences looked like he was on heavy meds.
Goes to NY and they use less than half of the allotted practices, isn't that a big reason for a coach to go to a bowl game? All the extra practices.
This trip did not look like a business trip, looked like a vacation trip.
Is he thinking about retirement? Maybe.

Out of curiosity, do any other teams fail to use all of their bowl practices?

Advertisement
Yes I am born and raised. I met Sam a few times.My uncle played HS football with him.Hes about 10-12 years older than I am.

And thanks..the guy hit a nerve.

Sam was a person i looked up to a lot when i started as an attorney, we worked at the same firm. super bright guy with a big personality and a very persuasive disposition. he is a great attorney.

Advertisement
Back