Anyone hear anything on this?

Advertisement
MIAMI Rivals is the worst source of credible news! In any organization in the USA, if you quit, you get nothing! I can guarantee, Richt is not quitting, he has something to prove! I call BS!

Advertisement
My sources have confirmed that Miami has already hired their next head football coach and it's Pete Carroll at 50 years old.

Amazing what y'all will believe without putting any thought into it whatsoever.

Who the **** threatens to QUIT and demands a buyout?

“Richt requested to quit...” Not sure that means, “I quit, pay me”.

Could actually means the BOT requested that he quit/resign and he asked for a high buy out.

Advertisement
MIAMI Rivals is the worst source of credible news! In any organization in the USA, if you quit, you get nothing! I can guarantee, Richt is not quitting, he has something to prove! I call BS!
What does he have to prove? How much Venom he can take from the fans next year and not have a complete nervous breakdown? It’s gonna get so nasty next year that it’s gonna make 2015 golden look like a Disney movie. Mark my words, toxic!

My sources have confirmed that Miami has already hired their next head football coach and it's Pete Carroll at 50 years old.

You are most likely correct but there is absolutely a possible scenario where Richt is given the option to make major changes, resign or be fired. The next step seemingly would be for Richt and the University to negotiate a payout amount. Richt would of course ask for as much as possible. At that point, the University would have to choose between paying the full buyout in his contract or meeting Richt’s demands. Maybe I don’t know enough about contracts but this seems like a plausible timeline of events to me.

Yeah, trying to reconcile the meaning of this.....lol.
If it works, I'm going to my boss' office after these holidays, tell him to fk him off and
then request 18 month severence of salary.

Advertisement
Advertisement
“Richt requested to quit...” Not sure that means, “I quit, pay me”.

Could actually means the BOT requested that he quit/resign and he asked for a high buy out.

"Richt requested to quit and wanted a high buyout"

Not sure where you're coming up with Richt requested to quit = BOT requested he quit.

Advertisement
Back