anyone have pics of finished dorms?

**** dude I'd be all over that. There's leagues all over the place here but they are during the week and it conflicts with hockey and softball. My buddy at work is in a couple leagues. He and our other friend are two of the best players I've ever seen. It's a ***** to shoot against them.
Yeah we travel all over playing, good times good people but the level of play is insane. I watch guys/gals throw 20 straight in the hole like it's nothing. I met a guy from up your way runs a league around there at an ACL event. He runs the 309 Local baggers Club, ever heard of them? Around Canton, Ill area IIRC.

Advertisement
Yeah we travel all over playing, good times good people but the level of play is insane. I watch guys/gals throw 20 straight in the hole like it's nothing. I met a guy from up your way runs a league around there at an ACL event. He runs the 309 Local baggers Club, ever heard of them? Around Canton, Ill area IIRC.
That's nuts and nah I've never heard of them. **** I thought it was cool when I put 8 straight in the hole. My girl's family play it everytime I'm with them. Good times, good people, good beer, good games.

Played with a dude last weekend up here in MA that says he's played professionally and man.... that was insane. We ran for like 8 straight games before he said he was done for the day. Dude was hitting dead on every shot. Couldn't believe it.

Advertisement
Here's a photo taken during the demolition of the Hecht Tower. I'm not certain...but I think I can actually see the innards of my dorm room in this shot.

Housing2.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back