• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

anyone have pics of finished dorms?

TheOriginalCane

All American
according the tos it's become a huge selling point, would love to see what their talking about?

I spent time on campus twice during the 2020 football season, but all of the internal access was shut down at the time. I didn't take any pictures, though my nieces did.

Here's a link to the website, I'll try to see if I can get some of the other pictures to post.

Cortez55403

Redshirt Freshman
Amazing. Layout featured has a living room, kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, oven) clothes washer/drier, 2 BRs and a shared bath. They are beautifully designed with lots of shared spaces for studying, watching TV, games, etc. The village is a tropical paradise of plants and covered/open air spaces to eat, study, exercise and just hang out.

I‘ve never seen a better college dorm set up. Congrats to the U!

TheOriginalCane

All American
Amazing. Layout featured has a living room, kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, oven) clothes washer/drier, 2 BRs and a shared bath. They are beautifully designed with lots of shared spaces for studying, watching TV, games, etc. The village is a tropical paradise of plants and covered/open air spaces to eat, study, exercise and just hang out.

I‘ve never seen a better college dorm set up. Congrats to the U!

The School of Architecture is 100 feet away. They damn sure better have created something with a great set-up!

George84

Freshman
I lived in Pentland (before most recent renos) and Eaton. Both were total dumps. And the LXA house, which made the dorms look 5 star.

TheOriginalCane

All American
So much nicer than Pearson and the old on campus apartments I got to live in.

The old on-campus apartments were built in the 1940s and were supposed to be temporary.

This is certainly an improvement.

People need to realize, that for DECADES we were recruiting these kids by telling them that the NEWEST dorms they could live in were the Towers...

The game has changed.