Anyone have an update on Donaldson?

Foot injuries take forever to heal. So many small bones.

If it's something like a lisfranc injury, that could certainly take this long to heal properly.

Advertisement
Donaldson hate is so unwarranted... Dude has been our most consistent O-Lineman the last 3 years and has made 35 Starts and was a 2017 Freshman All American and a 2019 PFF 3rd Team All ACC Guard. Sure he whiffs badly on blocks from time to time but 90% of the time he does his job. He's only allowed 12 Pressures in 400 pass blocking snaps last season. It's just noticeable because when he misses he misses bad and it usually leads to a sack

Advertisement
Yeah. The coaches are at the mercy of whatever the player is willing to reveal in a lot of cases. I’m a physical therapist and hipaa is a *****. You’ll lose your license and can never work healthcare again
HIPAA aside, If one is going to a doctor, PA, PT, whatever for care, I cannot for the life of me understand why you wouldn't tell the treating professional EVERYTHING that could possibly aid in the process. I would hope that people want to be treated for the issue at hand.

Donaldson hate is so unwarranted... Dude has been our most consistent O-Lineman the last 3 years and has made 35 Starts and was a 2017 Freshman All American and a 2019 PFF 3rd Team All ACC Guard. Sure he whiffs badly on blocks from time to time but 90% of the time he does his job. He's only allowed 12 Pressures in 400 pass blocking snaps last season. It's just noticeable because when he misses he misses bad and it usually leads to a sack
The hate comes from the fact that it is plain as day that he ridiculously out of shape and that is hurting his ability to stay healthy and develop. His physique is strong evidence that he is not doing what it takes to maximize his talents, and that frustrates people.

The hate comes from the fact that it is plain as day that he ridiculously out of shape and that is hurting his ability to stay healthy and develop. His physique is strong evidence that he is not doing what it takes to maximize his talents, and that frustrates people.

Nothing will influence a kid more than getting clowned on

Advertisement
Back