Anyone Got the UL Spring Game Offensive Stats?

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
Petrino is not a bad coach. Curious if anyone has the stats on what the Cardinal offense did in their Spring Game.

Petrino versus D'Onofrio.

Unless Petrino gets himself a new motorcycle, that's going to be painful to watch.

Advertisement
Resorting to spring game stats is the sign of despair. Get yourself together man.. You're better than this.

Already discussed after their spring game.

When the **** did CIS change to CardsInsight.com.......I'm not anti-golden, I'm pro-Cardinals ......wait wut?

With any luck, we can get farchie to go root for them by the game, give this man some stats for his new team!

I wouldn't give them any credence. They didn't rush the QB, so it was like they were playing us during the regular season.

Advertisement
Google them. Did we really need another thread where you can cry like a little boy before daddy's beating. OP, looks like you're too old to get over your daddy issues. We don't need you to project them on us.

Petrino is not a bad coach. Curious if anyone has the stats on what the Cardinal offense did in their Spring Game.

Unless Petrino gets himself a new motorcycle, that's going to be painful to watch.

I watched a fan posted video of the game and the db's weren't even running with the WR's half the time. It was a poor attempt at skewing stats.

174.gif

Advertisement
I never ask a question I don't already know the answer to.

Petrino and his Aerial Circus. Versus D'Onofrio and his . . . . not sure what to call his . . .

Well. You catch my fade.

Petrino and his Aerial Circus. Versus D'Onofrio and his . . . . not sure what to call his . . .

Well. You catch my fade.

So you're bragging that you have the stats to UL's spring game?

Advertisement

Well. You catch my fade.

So congrats, you have the answer to your own dumb question. Got it.

10.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back