Anyone got the cliff notes on this article?

Advertisement
Miami likes Dameon Hill, but probably wouldn't accept his commitment right now.

Avery Huff is really impressing in practice and killing the weekend workouts, and Ivins sources expect him to push for immediate playing time next year alongside McCloud, Brooks, Jennings, Steed, and Joyner

Theo Johnson is not visiting this weekend as he tweeted about a couple weeks ago. Right now, Miami does not plan to bring him for an official. Mammarelli and Washington are the only 2 TEs who will official at this point.

Enos is evaluating QB Ty Thompson for his 2021 QB, but no offer yet

He thinks Branden Jennings (Bradley's brother, Jax LB prospect) is a kid Miami needs to land. No chit, Andrew. 2021 kid, absolutely popped when the staff was up seeing Rivers and Williams last week. #2 ranked ILB next class.

He's heard from multiple people that Manny's comments about the practices Sunday and Tuesday being the best of the year was not coachspeak, and they truthfully were spirited practices with multiple players stepping up. We'll see if it translates to Saturday.

They like Daemon Hill but he's not a take yet, Huff has been awesome in practice and may jump guys ahead of him for PT next year, Theo Johnson isn't coming (no ******* ****), Ty Thompson is a possible QB to watch for the '21 class, Ivins believed the great practices talk this week is legit not coachspeak people have been making plays all week, and lastly Branden Jennings is a kid we need to land in '21, to which I'll just go ahead and say there isn't a ******* prayer of doing. He's the #2 ILB in the country. The $ec just isn't fully involved yet.

Miami likes Dameon Hill, but probably wouldn't accept his commitment right now.

Avery Huff is really impressing in practice and killing the weekend workouts, and Ivins sources expect him to push for immediate playing time next year alongside McCloud, Brooks, Jennings, Steed, and Joyner

Theo Johnson is not visiting this weekend as he tweeted about a couple weeks ago. Right now, Miami does not plan to bring him for an official. Mammarelli and Washington are the only 2 TEs who will official at this point.

Enos is evaluating QB Ty Thompson for his 2021 QB, but no offer yet

He thinks Branden Jennings (Bradley's brother, Jax LB prospect) is a kid Miami needs to land. No chit, Andrew. 2021 kid, absolutely popped when the staff was up seeing Rivers and Williams last week. #2 ranked ILB next class.

He's heard from multiple people that Manny's comments about the practices Sunday and Tuesday being the best of the year was not coachspeak, and they truthfully were spirited practices with multiple players stepping up. We'll see if it translates to Saturday.
Lol good timing

Advertisement
The only way we land the Jennings kid is if his brother finally does something here and we also win out
I don't think his brother doing something has anything to do with his recruitment. He can't help if his brother ain't good enough.

They like Daemon Hill but he's not a take yet, Huff has been awesome in practice and may jump guys ahead of him for PT next year, Theo Johnson isn't coming (no ******* ****), Ty Thompson is a possible QB to watch for the '21 class, Ivins believed the great practices talk this week is legit not coachspeak people have been making plays all week, and lastly Branden Jennings is a kid we need to land in '21, to which I'll just go ahead and say there isn't a ******* prayer of doing. He's the #2 ILB in the country. The $ec just isn't fully involved yet.
Thank you and just out of curiosity why don’t you think will land him? We have his brother and that’s gotta count for something or do you think he’s gonna do the FSU legacy thing or go for the SEC bags?

I think coach diaz should wait until after games to start talking about how "Great a week of practice was", hopefully he'll learns quick. You cant say a team had "its best practices of the year" and than come out looking like we did against Central Michigan, if we come out and dominate, than we'll know for sure coach diaz has the pulse of this team down pat, but he shouldnt set himself up like that.

We gone also need conservative #15 to start putting up points on the board in spite of some of the dumb and waisted play calls in the redzone by coach enos. So far coach enos as an oc has only proven he's an aveeage play-caller, but an above average qb coach. In fact if coach enos was the qb coach with coach richt calling the plays we'd have a more explosive offense.

I think coach diaz should wait until after games to start talking about how "Great a week of practice was", hopefully he'll learns quick. You cant say a team had "its best practices of the year" and than come out looking like we did against Central Michigan, if we come out and dominate, than we'll know for sure coach diaz has the pulse of this team down pat, but he shouldnt set himself up like that.

We gone also need conservative #15 to start putting up points on the board in spite of some of the dumb and waisted play calls in the redzone by coach enos. So far coach enos as an oc has only proven he's an aveeage play-caller, but an above average qb coach. In fact if coach enos was the qb coach with coach richt calling the plays we'd have a more explosive offense.
Please never put Richt and a more explosive offense together in a sentence again people on here are quick to forget how bad that offense was last year.

Advertisement
Ivins doesn’t really know ****. He regurgitates a lot of what he sees here. Lake is also another doof who alters Barry Jackson’s work.
Lake will come out with his 20th "recruits that could make a difference" or "recruits Miami is after" or "top targets for Miami" of the year any time now.

Thank you and just out of curiosity why don’t you think will land him? We have his brother and that’s gotta count for something or do you think he’s gonna do the FSU legacy thing or go for the SEC bags?
We have his brother because he wasn't on that level. f$u or the $ec are going to win that battle. Also nothing against his brother but he isn't exactly setting the world on fire here. He's hurt and may get passed up. I mean him being here I'm sure does count enough to say the right things and give us courtesy visits, but he ain't coming here.

Please never put Richt and a more explosive offense together in a sentence again people on here are quick to forget how bad that offense was last year.

Dont let your emotions get in the way of the Truth, how many explosive plays have you seen from the offense this year, and do you think coach richt's offense would've only mustered up 17points against a mac opponent. Here's the question you gotta ask yourself, do you think coach diaz put a better staff together than coach richt. Obviously last year wasnt the best year, but coach richt still was above .500. This bottled up offense we running right now, doesnt put fear in anyone!

Advertisement
Ivins doesn’t really know ****. He regurgitates a lot of what he sees here. Lake is also another doof who alters Barry Jackson’s work.

Correct. Barry Jackson is the one traveling all over the state to watch UM targets for 2021

Dont let your emotions get in the way of the Truth, how many explosive plays have you seen from the offense this year, and do you think coach richt's offense would've only mustered up 17points against a mac opponent. Here's the question you gotta ask yourself, do you think coach diaz put a better staff together than coach richt. Obviously last year wasnt the best year, but coach richt still was above .500. This bottled up offense we running right now, doesnt put fear in anyone!

Jesus h Christ , this guy.

Advertisement
Is that qb any good?
Yeah he's pretty good.

He's a 6'4 kid with a nice arm, throws a good ball with a tight spiral & has nice touch on his passes.

Kid out of Gilbert Arizona & if you didn't know AZ along with Texas & Hawaii produce some really good QB's in every class.

The one thing about him is he sometimes throws the ball where it's a perfect pretty spiral but it looks like he's kind of floating it in the air, there are other times where he shows good velocity but I'd like to see him throw harder more consistently. He also has a bit of an elongated wind up because he also plays Baseball, but it's not really bad to where it affects his accuracy. Good coaching will tighten up the release.

He threw for 2,361yds 21TD's & 9INT's at 70%cmp his Sophomore season.

I think you’re the one letting emotions get in the way. Yes we looked terrible last game and overall haven’t looked good with the new offense but Richts offense was absolutely terrible I could predict the plays from my TV at home based on formation and down and distance. And the difference between this offensive staff and richts offensive staff is we have a great qb coach now and I wouldn’t hire richts son to be the qb coach of a high school team. I think the qb coach hire alone makes this a better offensive staff and although Enos hasn’t shown to be a great OC he’s definitely better than Richt cuz Richt proved to be one of the worst play callers I’ve ever seen.

Last edited:
Yeah he's pretty good.

He's a 6'4 kid with a nice arm, throws a good ball with a tight spiral & has nice touch on his passes.

Kid out of Gilbert Arizona & if you didn't know AZ along with Texas & Hawaii produce some really good QB's in every class.

The one thing about him is he sometimes throws the ball where it's a perfect pretty spiral but it looks like he's kind of floating it in the air, there are other times where he shows good velocity but I'd like to see him throw harder more consistently. He also has a bit of an elongated wind up because he also plays Baseball, but it's not really bad to where it affects his accuracy. Good coaching will tighten up the release.

He threw for 2,361yds 21TD's & 9INT's at 70%cmp his Sophomore season.
I want Miami to target One of those qbs out in Hawaii, they have been producing studs lately at the position. Dillon Gabriel ucf qb is from there

Last edited:
I think you’re the one letting emotions get in the way. Yes we looked terrible last game and overall haven’t looked good with the new offense but Richts offense was absolutely terrible I could predict the plays from my TV at home based on formation and down and distance. And the difference between this offensive staff and richts offensive staff is we have a great qb coach now and I wouldn’t hire richts son to be the qb coach of a high school team. I think the qb coach hire alone makes this a better offensive staff and although Enos hasn’t shown to be a great OC he’s definitely better than Richt cuz Richt proved to be one of the worst play callers I’ve ever seen.

LoL, you cant be serious, but if what you just typed makes sense to you no matter if its contrary to the facts than carry on!

Advertisement
Back