Anyone else sense this QB situation is halting progress at other positions in the portal?

WR1, CB, S, … and another DL wouldn’t hurt, arguably 1 each at DT and DE. I personally think we have enough OL if Bell is as good as advertised.
We have 11 Wid Recievers
We have 11 Defensive tackles lmao
We have 8 Defensive Ends
We have 8 Safeties

That aint enough? 🤣

Advertisement
I think the real story here is they probably lost the key to the War room & have been trapped inside frustratingly flipping over tables & shuffling through papers trying to find it...
Maybe they should kneel on the floor and start looking

Advertisement
Reading some of the excuses the last few weeks, I've wondered how many years Mario must be HC before Manny is no longer reasonably be mentioned as a scapegoat. Going into year 3, this should absolutely be it, right? I mean, can we all agree that anyone blaming Manny for anything concerning the 2024 Miami Hurricanes football team is a colossal, gaping chasm of a Mario pegboy slurper?
They're Glory hole slurpers already

Those are HS kids we've been recruiting for years who commit for 3-4 years. Not Portal kids with 1 year left before NFL or no football ever again. Try Again
Nah, not gonna try again. You made a dumb comment. I called you out on it. Now you're trying to change it because you didn't like getting called out.

Your quote:
"What WR is going to commit to come here with no QB1"
You did not say "What WR portal kid with 1 year left....is going to commit to come here with no QB." You may have been implying it, but you didn't say/write it.
Also, that 3-4 year commitment isn't really a commitment considering the portal is always an option, but you've been spanked enough for now so I'll leave it alone.

As a side note, it's ok to make a mistake.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back