Anyone else sense this QB situation is halting progress at other positions in the portal?

Advertisement
I agree 100%

but like I said in another post, Jackson didn't do himself any favors by entering the portal so late

had he entered December 4th, maybe there would have been room. Mario isn't gonna kick a loyal kid (who didn't bail like Jackson) without time to find a new home.
Or he sending a message that if u lesve don’t come crawling back . Mack is his replacement I see that kid playing a lot .

I suspect Mario has a lock down on media communication. We've heard nothing material since early signing day.
Lock on MEDIA communication? Mario put a lock on QB communication to the WR's. He had locked down ALL COMMUNICATIONS. We are running silent.

Advertisement
I agree 100%

but like I said in another post, Jackson didn't do himself any favors by entering the portal so late

had he entered December 4th, maybe there would have been room. Mario isn't gonna kick a loyal kid (who didn't bail like Jackson) without time to find a new home.
True on Jackson. I’m talking more so in general

If we’re not going to sign ample quality from the portal, there’s no roster excuses next season. Can’t have it both ways.
The apologists will make 2025 the REAL year because of Manny somehow. If you really think after all this time Mario is finally held accountable you haven't been paying attention. The goalposts will move and the bar will lower as always.

Advertisement
The apologists will make 2025 the REAL year because of Manny somehow. If you really think after all this time Mario is finally held accountable you haven't been paying attention. The goalposts will move and the bar will lower as always.

Reading some of the excuses the last few weeks, I've wondered how many years Mario must be HC before Manny is no longer reasonably be mentioned as a scapegoat. Going into year 3, this should absolutely be it, right? I mean, can we all agree that anyone blaming Manny for anything concerning the 2024 Miami Hurricanes football team is a colossal, gaping chasm of a Mario pegboy slurper?

It's a total, complete, profound, absolute, and comprehensive disaster. The coaches and boosters deserve all the blame they're getting. They all have failed massively and deserve to be evaluated on a brutal rubric in 2024.

F minus.

I am shocked we are not trying harder to improve at safety. That position is not good for Northwestern.

Reading some of the excuses the last few weeks, I've wondered how many years Mario must be HC before Manny is no longer reasonably be mentioned as a scapegoat. Going into year 3, this should absolutely be it, right? I mean, can we all agree that anyone blaming Manny for anything concerning the 2024 Miami Hurricanes football team is a colossal, gaping chasm of a Mario pegboy slurper?
I wouldn't hold my breath. We are already setting up the but he didn't have a QB and roster spots were limited playbook. Either way if Ross is the guy I'm gonna head out.

Advertisement
No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

I wouldn't hold my breath. We are already setting up the but he didn't have a QB and roster spots were limited playbook. Either way if Ross is the guy I'm gonna head out.

Sadly, I suspect you are right. But as a counter:

Isn't it his job to get or develop a QB by year 3 (especially with all the NIL $$$)? And aren't roster spots limited because he signed guys like Denis, Sagapolu, Harrell, Russell, Thomas, Minaya, etc... over the last couple cycles?

I'm not trying to send people into cognitive dissonance induced shock, but c'mon....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back