Anyone else have a pregame routine they follow?

Real **** I got like a entire routine I go through before each game.

If I don't I feel like I'm making us lose by causing bad luck .

Anyone else do something before every game or have some kind of superstitious routine they must follow?

Advertisement
1. Walk into "living room"
2. Look for remote
3. Ask wife where remote is
4. Ask child 1 where remote is
5. Flip cushions
6. Ask child 2 what he did with remote
7. Ask child 3 what he did with remote
8. Remember child 3 is 2 years old
9. Find remote where it's supposed to be
10. Turn on game
11. Ignore texts
12. Blame officials during pregame
13. Epileptic seizure lasting 3-4 hours

Strict observance every week.

If I'm sitting in a position and we score I sit in that position until the other team scores again

I have a problem, needless to say I seemed like an epileptic last year with our defense

Not really a pregame ritual, but mostly superstitions.

For example, when I watched the game with my stepfather, we'd all put our Miami hats in the same place, sit in the same seats we did last year, and if the living room door was closed when it started, we didn't open it very much. That came from my mother opening it as the Muff In Miami happened in the mid 2000's.

Eight years ago, I bought a Nike Miami jersey #12 , and anytime I wore it for FSU, we lost. I have since disposed of that jersey.

Other than that, we don't have any real pregame ritual, other than listening the talking heads predicting the game, and calling them stupid ***** if they didn't pick us (Lou Holtz and Mark May got the lions share)

Advertisement
2. Look for remote
5. Flip cushions
8a. Realize 3 is too many
10. Turn on game
11. Ignore texts (because I'm banging jimbo's wife)

FIFY

Always end up throwing something at the wall....

The day PS came out with wireless controllers I knew I was f*cked.

image.jpg

For some strange reason when I buy this bottle of vodka for big games we always win...

Ketel-One-Vodka.jpg

Advertisement
2. Look for remote
5. Flip cushions
10. Turn on game
11. Ignore texts

Lies ....u don't ignore my texts broseph

Recently my routine has been thanking God for a wonderful coach like Richt before and after each game.

Advertisement
I just run around the house clapping as loud as possible and yelling all kinds of Miami sayings such as "Ain't gon be easy but **** THESE MOTHA ****AS !!!" ... And things of that nature ... But every hour closer the the game it gets then I get louder and louder untill kick off ... By that time I'm uncontrollable

If I'm sitting in a position and we score I sit in that position until the other team scores again

I have a problem, needless to say I seemed like an epileptic last year with our defense

Holy **** 407 me too!!!!
Plus whatever I'm drinking, if we have a drive going , whatever sips I take or how many I take, I continue the rhythm!! LOL Us Canes fans are weird and unique!!

Dont shave my beard once season starts till we that L word (won't use it). This year I plan on taking a job at the mall as Santa Claus.

Advertisement
I chug whatever is left in the bottle of vodka At the tailgate and I usually stumble into the game, luckily regaining functional speech and motor skills by around the third quarter and catch up on statistics on my phone during commercial beaks.

Advertisement
Back