Anyone come across this...?

Look, just ignore the Fart Archer. He knows nothing, but he will insist that he is correct. And then he will invite you to have homosexual ***.

Again, SIGNED CONTRACT for the renovation of the Orange Bowl. That's a fact. It happened. No need to let yourself be trolled by Fart Archer's various insults hurled towards "academia" or "Democrats" or whatever else he is complaining about today.

There is, was, and always will be ONE party to blame in losing the Orange Bowl, and that is the elected officials from The City of Miami, who instructed the city attorneys to repudiate the SIGNED CONTRACT with Hammes.

Fart Archer is just some Log Cabin Republican who thinks that he is smarter than he is. He'll even invent some fake resume to try to prove it. And then offer you homosexual ***.

You seem to have some real serious issues with homophobia dude. There is nothing more ***, on earth, than worrying about what a complete stranger does with his d!ck.

I suggest you seek therapy.

Advertisement
Hey, I'm not the self-proclaimed financial jenius - yeah- I spelled it right. For you.

You've never seen me angry, so you can cram the smart-*** talk right up your significantly enlarged sphincter. So, a student - on the Finance Committee. Working on the Orange Bowl. Wow. I'm sure we're all as impressed as ****.

I've seen some of the business negotiations conducted by academia - and trust me - it's pitiful.

UM's about as good about that as they are in hiring coaches. Supposedly smart folks - that consistently do the dumbest schitt imaginable. Makes you wonder about how long the line was they had to kiss *** to get their positions.

Coincidentally, I just happen to have a dual degree in Finance and another in Accounting - rated by Forbes and Inc. to be one of the Top 10 Finance and Accounting departments in the US. But ****, I never participated - or observed - academia attempting to operate in the business world.

So before you get all up into the financial difficulties and nuances of this major deal that - you blew - have a seat.

These are the same cheap-minded turds that cost us Butch Davis and probably another four or five National Championships.

Don't tell me - I bet you now work with our BOT members, in the Palm Beach/Broward County Superintendent of Elections organization - save your breath - you'll need it to blow up your next date.

This is literally the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my entire life. I don't believe, for one second, you have any prestigious dual degree in finance and accounting.

If you are entirely unable to understand there is NO WORLD the University should have made the decision that was made, you clearly have no understanding of finance.

Further, I'm not an academic. I was a student. Then I went to work for one of the biggest banks on earth, managing money.

But clearly I blew it. As a student, I had all the power to spend half a billion dollars on a stadium the University didn't need. Meanwhile, you can't help but open your mouth, yet YOU did so much to save the Orange Bowl

You're a small, petty individual, completely inept at addressing real decisions, and clearly lying about your credentials.

I'm sorry you lost your $20 per game no block parking. That must have been devastating.

This is literally the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my entire life. I don't believe, for one second, you have any prestigious dual degree in finance and accounting.

If you are entirely unable to understand there is NO WORLD the University should have made the decision that was made, you clearly have no understanding of finance.

Further, I'm not an academic. I was a student. Then I went to work for one of the biggest banks on earth, managing money.

But clearly I blew it. As a student, I had all the power to spend half a billion dollars on a stadium the University didn't need. Meanwhile, you can't help but open your mouth, yet YOU did so much to save the Orange Bowl

You're a small, petty individual, completely inept at addressing real decisions, and clearly lying about your credentials.

I'm sorry you lost your $20 per game no block parking. That must have been devastating.

Which makes my point that it's not what you don't know that demonstrates you incapacity to know things - it's that everything you know just isn't true. The First Rule of Bulschittingt - NEVER start believing your own bul****t.

Your automatic dismissal of fact is because you're a quitter - your mind can't work very quickly - and automatic dismissal is the first tactic of mind that can't handle an intelligent response, can't operate quickly enough - and you just go into a mode of denial.

It's common - even in combat, there are those who can't process their situation quickly enough, drop their rifle, put their hands over their ears, and just choke.

I know - you were part of the UM/Orange Bowl ULTRA. Man you were some kind of important! Trying to work out a way to keep the Orange Bowl. But the Orange Bowl got torn down - meaning - you couldn't come up with some creative financing - and in essence - fell flat on your ***.

That's reality.

You can't stand any criticism - that's another reality. You failed. Probably used to that though.

As far as my capability? I've stood before the Board of Directors of one of the top three largest financial institution holding companies in the US, answering their questions and concerns, easing their minds on some concerns of which they had little data. They had flown to Coral Gables from New York - just for that briefing. The President of the Coral Gables bank thanked me profusely - as he didn't have any answers - I did.

You're small. There are financial resources - everywhere. If you know where to look, and how to sell.

Let's see if I have a degree in Accounting and Finance. I can take the exact - same financial data you have, and lawfully and ethically provide financial statements significantly different than what you'd come up with. And we'd both be correct.

The uninformed would think one of us is jimmying the financials - but no - we'd both be adhering to generally accepted accounting principles - but it depends on what you wish to show.

You weren't creative enough - you didn't know diddly schitt about how financials worked - and you failed - assuming you were truthfully on the team and wanting to keep the stadium.

Lying, or just inept?

Advertisement
I'll take that as a "Yes, I'm completely ignorant yet have a loud opinion while in my state of ignorance."

In order to maintain access to the Orange Bowl, the City of Miami effectively demanded that the University foot $500 million of the bill via bond issuance. At the time, the endowment of the University was something between $500-600 million. The debt service on the bonds would have looked like something around $30 million annually. That would all be in order for the University to play AT BEST six football games a year there (at the time). Not only was the debt service untenable relative to the revenue opportunity, the capital risk for the University was absolutely absurd. Mind you, this was not the University BUYING the Orange Bowl. Even at $500 million, we still wouldn't have owned the stadium or property.

Shalala wanted the University to keep the Orange Bowl. Many of us, myself included, worked very hard to do so. But it was a HORRIBLE financial proposition for the University as an institution, and so the decision to move was made.

Thank god people like you don't have any say in such decisions, because you obviously have absolutely no capacity to do so.

So... maybe learn something before opening your ignorant mouth?
UM wasn't asked to foot no 500 million dollar nuthin! The project to renew the OB would have cost between 200-300 mil, and city officials asked UM if they could foot at least 30 mill, and that Ugly Ewok looking ***** said no!!!

Attachments

• 62CCF334-0605-4C00-A06A-189C6A05DD92.gif
    62CCF334-0605-4C00-A06A-189C6A05DD92.gif
    1 MB · Views: 0
I remember once when my dad gave me money to pay the electric bill but instead I bought a raffle ticket for a brand new car. When I got home, I explained to my dad what I did and he whooped my ***. But a couple days later, when my dad woke up and opened the door, outside our house was a brand new car. We all cried,especially me, because the car was from the electric company. They were there to cut off the electricity, then my dad whooped my *** again
@nystateofmind post of the year? Don’t mean to toot my own horn.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/TheU?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#TheU</a>’s Shalala will get <a href="https://twitter.com/univmiami?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@univmiami</a> funding to build <a href="https://twitter.com/CanesFootball?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@CanesFootball</a> stadium in Tropical Park <a href="https://t.co/2OcLDzaf91">pic.twitter.com/2OcLDzaf91</a></p>&mdash; #TheU INSIDERS (@CANEINSIDER) <a href="">November 7, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I don't trust the fat Oooompa LOooompa.
shalalacheck.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back