Anyone come across this...?

Advertisement
Did I ever tell you about the time Brasky took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Brasky takes me to a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are.' We sat there for a year and a half and sure enough someone constructs a bar around us. The day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. Brasky yelled over the roar of the flames, 'Always leave things the way you found em!'

I remember once when my dad gave me money to pay the electric bill but instead I bought a raffle ticket for a brand new car. When I got home, I explained to my dad what I did and he whooped my ***. But a couple days later, when my dad woke up and opened the door, outside our house was a brand new car. We all cried,especially me, because the car was from the electric company. They were there to cut off the electricity, then my dad whooped my *** again

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy?

If you just want to kiss me between the creases - just let ME know.

I'll take that as a "Yes, I'm completely ignorant yet have a loud opinion while in my state of ignorance."

In order to maintain access to the Orange Bowl, the City of Miami effectively demanded that the University foot $500 million of the bill via bond issuance. At the time, the endowment of the University was something between $500-600 million. The debt service on the bonds would have looked like something around $30 million annually. That would all be in order for the University to play AT BEST six football games a year there (at the time). Not only was the debt service untenable relative to the revenue opportunity, the capital risk for the University was absolutely absurd. Mind you, this was not the University BUYING the Orange Bowl. Even at $500 million, we still wouldn't have owned the stadium or property.

Shalala wanted the University to keep the Orange Bowl. Many of us, myself included, worked very hard to do so. But it was a HORRIBLE financial proposition for the University as an institution, and so the decision to move was made.

Thank god people like you don't have any say in such decisions, because you obviously have absolutely no capacity to do so.

So... maybe learn something before opening your ignorant mouth?

I'll take that as a "Yes, I'm completely ignorant yet have a loud opinion while in my state of ignorance."

In order to maintain access to the Orange Bowl, the City of Miami effectively demanded that the University foot $500 million of the bill via bond issuance. At the time, the endowment of the University was something between $500-600 million. The debt service on the bonds would have looked like something around $30 million annually. That would all be in order for the University to play AT BEST six football games a year there (at the time). Not only was the debt service untenable relative to the revenue opportunity, the capital risk for the University was absolutely absurd. Mind you, this was not the University BUYING the Orange Bowl. Even at $500 million, we still wouldn't have owned the stadium or property.

Shalala wanted the University to keep the Orange Bowl. Many of us, myself included, worked very hard to do so. But it was a HORRIBLE financial proposition for the University as an institution, and so the decision to move was made.

Thank god people like you don't have any say in such decisions, because you obviously have absolutely no capacity to do so.

So... maybe learn something before opening your ignorant mouth?

Shove it. You remember when I asked for your opinion - Donna? Me either.

That scenario you mention - wasn't even negotiated - mostly rumor, conjecture, and throwing a pitch to see the reaction. So if you were part of it, that means - you fell flat on your ***.

Someone offers me $800K to take over a project - I know damned good and well that's their lowball number. No mystery. No assumption. Business.

So if I was part of that stadium DEAL - and fell flat on my *** - my recommendation is to not mention it publicly.

What a travesty.

I don't dislike you, but if you were on fire - and I had a big glass of water - I'd drink it - and enjoy the show.

Advertisement
Shove it. You remember when I asked for your opinion - Donna? Me either.

That scenario you mention - wasn't even negotiated - mostly rumor, conjecture, and throwing a pitch to see the reaction. So if you were part of it, that means - you fell flat on your ***.

Someone offers me $800K to take over a project - I know damned good and well that's their lowball number. No mystery. No assumption. Business.

So if I was part of that stadium DEAL - and fell flat on my *** - my recommendation is to not mention it publicly.

What a travesty.

I don't dislike you, but if you were on fire - and I had a big glass of water - I'd drink it - and enjoy the show.

Wow, you're adorable when you're wrong and angry. Nothing about what I just told you is conjecture, assumption or speculation. I was a student at Miami in Student Senate on the Finance Committee.

If I were all sorts of ignorant, and was already proven ignorant, I wouldn't start to point the finger at others, and I sure as **** wouldn't tell them what to not talk about.

Sorry you have no grasp whatsoever of reality, and that you're still angry at something you did nothing to change.

Advertisement
Wow, you're adorable when you're wrong and angry. Nothing about what I just told you is conjecture, assumption or speculation. I was a student at Miami in Student Senate on the Finance Committee.

If I were all sorts of ignorant, and was already proven ignorant, I wouldn't start to point the finger at others, and I sure as **** wouldn't tell them what to not talk about.

Sorry you have no grasp whatsoever of reality, and that you're still angry at something you did nothing to change.

Hey, I'm not the self-proclaimed financial jenius - yeah- I spelled it right. For you.

You've never seen me angry, so you can cram the smart-*** talk right up your significantly enlarged sphincter. So, a student - on the Finance Committee. Working on the Orange Bowl. Wow. I'm sure we're all as impressed as ****.

I've seen some of the business negotiations conducted by academia - and trust me - it's pitiful.

UM's about as good about that as they are in hiring coaches. Supposedly smart folks - that consistently do the dumbest schitt imaginable. Makes you wonder about how long the line was they had to kiss *** to get their positions.

Coincidentally, I just happen to have a dual degree in Finance and another in Accounting - rated by Forbes and Inc. to be one of the Top 10 Finance and Accounting departments in the US. But ****, I never participated - or observed - academia attempting to operate in the business world.

So before you get all up into the financial difficulties and nuances of this major deal that - you blew - have a seat.

These are the same cheap-minded turds that cost us Butch Davis and probably another four or five National Championships.

Don't tell me - I bet you now work with our BOT members, in the Palm Beach/Broward County Superintendent of Elections organization - save your breath - you'll need it to blow up your next date.

Advertisement
If you just want to kiss me between the creases - just let ME know.

I have never understood grown men who invite other grown men to perform homosexual acts upon them.

We had a SIGNED CONTRACT with Hammes for the renovation of the Orange Bowl. Dade voters had approved the funding.

The CITY OF MIAMI buckled under the pressure of the Latin Builders Association, and invented a bogus reason to repudiate the signed contract.

THAT is the truth, and no, I will not accept your invitation to engage in homosexual acts with you.

Advertisement
Sexual Harassment

Look, just ignore the Fart Archer. He knows nothing, but he will insist that he is correct. And then he will invite you to have homosexual ***.

Again, SIGNED CONTRACT for the renovation of the Orange Bowl. That's a fact. It happened. No need to let yourself be trolled by Fart Archer's various insults hurled towards "academia" or "Democrats" or whatever else he is complaining about today.

There is, was, and always will be ONE party to blame in losing the Orange Bowl, and that is the elected officials from The City of Miami, who instructed the city attorneys to repudiate the SIGNED CONTRACT with Hammes.

Fart Archer is just some Log Cabin Republican who thinks that he is smarter than he is. He'll even invent some fake resume to try to prove it. And then offer you homosexual ***.

Your not gonna find much farther.
Who cares? The student population is tiny. There’s not enough of em to fill more than a
Few sections. What’s the point of an on campus stadium if there’s nobody there to
Fill it.

Hurricane fans aren’t in coral gables. Discussing An on campus stadium is kinda
Silly tbh.

I have never understood grown men who invite other grown men to perform homosexual acts upon them.

We had a SIGNED CONTRACT with Hammes for the renovation of the Orange Bowl. Dade voters had approved the funding.

The CITY OF MIAMI buckled under the pressure of the Latin Builders Association, and invented a bogus reason to repudiate the signed contract.

THAT is the truth, and no, I will not accept your invitation to engage in homosexual acts with you.

Nobody but you said anything about any home crap.

Wow - two separate sentences with homo references - I just said you can kiss me between the creases -

It's a time-honored way of telling someone to **** off - but you gotta go all homo. You know what Shakespeare said about "thou protest too much?"

Denial is not a river in Egypt, but with double references, a fair indicator of a certain thought patterns - and I'm not saying you're bent that way - but for you to go from a traditional retort - to where you went? Whoa!

Might not want to go there again, or some here may start to get a bit suspicious.

Donna owes us a stadium - period.

So let her get us one!

Look, just ignore the Fart Archer. He knows nothing, but he will insist that he is correct. And then he will invite you to have homosexual ***.

Again, SIGNED CONTRACT for the renovation of the Orange Bowl. That's a fact. It happened. No need to let yourself be trolled by Fart Archer's various insults hurled towards "academia" or "Democrats" or whatever else he is complaining about today.

There is, was, and always will be ONE party to blame in losing the Orange Bowl, and that is the elected officials from The City of Miami, who instructed the city attorneys to repudiate the SIGNED CONTRACT with Hammes.

Fart Archer is just some Log Cabin Republican who thinks that he is smarter than he is. He'll even invent some fake resume to try to prove it. And then offer you homosexual ***.

Dang! I didn't even see this post - and you went homo reference again! You really are hung up on this stuff, huh?

I'm not sure what a log cabin Republican is - but I confess, I am pretty smart. It's a gift. Nothing I did on my part - nature just blesses some of us more than others - like you, for comparison - and I should feel some empathy for you, but I don't.

Anyone who ever told you they loved you? They were lying. Even if it were guys, which I'm starting to suspect.

I don't need to fake a resume - in fact, I have to stay on top of things just to ensure no one without my specific authorization makes me an Action Figure. Those times - it's hard to be me.

Donna owes us a stadium. And now she indicates she'll get us one. Probably some guilty feelings - as normally, that's not something a Congress-whatever-she-is jumps on.

If her guilty feelings get us a stadium - I'm all for it.

As for you, I'm not saying I don't like you - but if my phone needed charging, I'd not hesitate to unplug your life support to plug in my charger.

Sorry.

Advertisement
Back