Anybody takin off work for signing day?

I'll check in here and there while at my office but it's not as exciting anymore with the current staff. Learned my lesson with that 2013 class.

Was depressing to watch Thomas, Collins, Kirkland, Bryant, and Bain burn us that day and for Skai to tell Golden to ***** off.

Advertisement
Waking up at 4 am (PST) to watch some high school kid in a small Florida town pick a hat on the table...yup, that's me.

My wife thinks I have lost it....

I'll check in here and there while at my office but it's not as exciting anymore with the current staff. Learned my lesson with that 2013 class.

Was depressing to watch Thomas, Collins, Kirkland, Bryant, and Bain burn us that day and for Skai to tell Golden to ***** off.

And Bostwick

Don't Care. I only come hear now practically for the humor and the occasional stupidity which constitutes as humor also.

Advertisement
First time in 25 years where I just don't care. I'm so apathetic and it's making me depressed. Thank you Al Golden for ruining me.

I'm taking Signing Day off. But I'm also taking off Catheterize Yourself With A Garden Hose Day. So that tells you the depraved **** I'm into.

When is Rip Your Own Fingernails Off Day this year? It's usually in June.

Nope, I am not going to look at this site during the whole week. I know it's gonna be a whining, grown man crybaby fest that will result in me being obnoxious and thus becoming banned. So, no I will not take off and no I will not watch/be on board.

Advertisement
I will be on terminal leave from the military and will be logged on all morning unless I am in the middle of an interview or something along those lines. Hoping for a miracle close even though it is extremely unlikely.

I hope we get some really good players, but I'm not taking off. Al Gurlden and staph has ruined my excitement for everything Cane football! He destroyed my liver, during the season. I'll be damned, if I let him take money outta my pocket by missing work.

Advertisement
Anyone with a clue wouldn't be too excited about this years signing day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back