Anybody takin off work for signing day?

Yeah, I am, would be useless and depressed at work otherwise. Figured I could stay home and mope at our class instead.

Advertisement
NEIN

Used to get excited for NSD...not making that mistake anymore

I think the hype of the 2008 class and its lack of production was the last straw

All I know is that I was able to keep up as much as I wanted while being at work last year...so I don't think this year can be any different. Had the websites up, had ESPN3 streaming in the background so I could listen/watch when I wanted, and still got work done. So...no. A day off isn't worth the trade-off of stuff getting behind at the office.

[video=youtube;FopyRHHlt3M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M[/video]

Advertisement
I took the day off because I will be drinking heavily all day. I should have took the entire week off, because this staph will probably cause me to drink myself into a coma.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And watch us lose kids

Not this time took me this fourth year to learn my lesson, how golden fooled most of us. NSD hasn't been good under this staff.

Advertisement
I used to when it was fun. I have no plans to make that mistake until UM is actually good again and there is something to take off work for.

It's on my birthday so I'll be busy but I'll be following. I want Folden to fail but I still want us to land good players, don't want the cupboard to be bare for the next guy.

Advertisement
Back