Off-Topic Anybody selling vehicle?

What year? I have had quite a few mustangs?

1989 GT 5 speed my first.
2001 GT my second. Mine
2012 GT Conv 6 speed Mine
2013 GT conv 6 speed. Mine
2013 6 cylinder conv my daughter totaled at 15 Grabbar blue Such a waste
2015 6 cylinder conv one of my daughters is still driving
2010 GT Conv the other daughter is driving Grabbar Blue
2017 GT conv 6 speed. Made good money on this one bought in 19 with 18K miles on it sold it last summer for a nice profit with 43k on it That car made me just laugh at the dodge buyers and that 392 hemi that I could blow off the road especially top end. They take way to long to get going. I ahve driven a challenger scat pak Drives like a heavy sled Plows the corners.

Currently have a 16 4 turbo conv 6 speed.

Just bought a 22 Bronco full size today with a 6 speed.
Gonna need to see pics and get a review of the bronco?

Advertisement

2001 GT my second. Mine
2017 GT conv 6 speed. Made good money on this one bought in 19 with 18K miles on it sold it last summer for a nice profit with 43k on it That car made me just laugh at the dodge buyers and that 392 hemi that I could blow off the road especially top end. They take way to long to get going. I ahve driven a challenger scat pak Drives like a heavy sled Plows the corners.

My current is a 2017 that I traded a 2011 in on, but I've got a 90 LX 5.0 also. I just sold the 70 Mach 1. My first was an 89 5.0 LX that I commuted down to UM in for 4 years. I put over 150k miles on that one and I'm still sorry I got rid of it.

My daughter drives the 2017 and is probably going to take it when she goes off to college.

I want one with the 10 speed auto. It supposedly shaves a full second off the quarter mile in drag mode. Problem is my son will be driving about the time I'm car shopping again, so maybe a small truck until he goes off to college. Then I'm getting one of those Lebanon Ford specials with a Roush supercharger.

My current is a 2017 that I traded a 2011 in on, but I've got a 90 LX 5.0 also. I just sold the 70 Mach 1. My first was an 89 5.0 LX that I commuted down to UM in for 4 years. I put over 150k miles on that one and I'm still sorry I got rid of it.

My daughter drives the 2017 and is probably going to take it when she goes off to college.

I want one with the 10 speed auto. It supposedly shaves a full second off the quarter mile in drag mode. Problem is my son will be driving about the time I'm car shopping again, so maybe a small truck until he goes off to college. Then I'm getting one of those Lebanon Ford specials with a Roush supercharger.
I get the auto is faster off the line. But it just isn't as fun. You can add a Roush to most GT for $6500 or less at a lot of dealers if you buy it new.

Advertisement
6 speed is very smooth. Auto dimming high beams. Soft top will be very nice in summer. I will get it cleaned and put up pics. Drove it back in an ice storm.
I'd love one of those in a 2dr version with the sasquatch package. Did you have it built or just find it online and travel?

Do you notice a big difference in drivability between your 90, 11 and 17? Take modern updates out of the equation. Mostly talking weight and wheelbase.

I'd love one of those in a 2dr version with the sasquatch package. Did you have it built or just find it online and travel?
I shop on Autotrader. Do my deals over the phone and go get the vehicle or have it shipped to me. We found a dealer in OK City that was willing to sell it at just over sticker not the 10k mark up most dealers are doing. I normally buy low mileage used vehicles drive them for a couple years and sell them for close to what I pay for them. But used prices being as they are it didn't make sense to buy used and we needed to replace our FX4.

Advertisement

2001 GT my second. Mine

One on many disappointments was , I had 1966 Ford Mustang 4 cylinder 75K miles never burned a drop of oil had compression test on it and it was darn close to factory specs tranny oil clean red never slipped and changing the brakes always took a couple hours for all for wheels.
Of course I sold it for nothing a long time ago, I every so often think what it would be worth now and how it took nothing to keep running .

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back