Off-Topic Anybody selling vehicle?

Advertisement
Looking for vehicles at wholesale price with clean and no accidents!
Behold and feast your eyes on this bad boy👇

AMC-Gremlin-X-3-Mecum-Auctions.jpg

Da ladies muy, muy mojado cuando Papi comes rollin in.

They know whats up.

Nobody is selling vehicles at wholesale prices right now. Even **** boxes are going for crazy money. My buddy just traded a 2004 Chevy 1500 4x4 with 130+ thousand miles for just under 16k at a dealership. That was half what he paid for it new. He said the things already gone. You know they had at least a $5k mark up on it.

Used cars are selling for more than new cars, and new models are selling for well above MSRP. Consumer Reports recently noted that new Hyundais were selling for 20% above MSRP. Yes, Hyundais.

Advertisement
Used cars are selling for more than new cars, and new models are selling for well above MSRP. Consumer Reports recently noted that new Hyundais were selling for 20% above MSRP. Yes, Hyundais.
Toyota just overtook GM as the largest carseller in the US. We recently bought one and they were still selling at a reasonable price. No market adjustments or any of those stupid tricks.

Looked at some trucks the other day.

all selling over MSRP

they can keep them

if the manufacturer says , we made this and we think it should sell for 50k. I’m not paying you 55k for it.

Advertisement
Would y’all recommend leasing as opposed to buying right now?

depends on the person. I don't drive much and was putting 10k miles on two vehicles, so it didn't make sense for me to keep financing.
every 2-3 years, I get a new vehicle, most stuff is covered...etc.
the downfall is you have to pay for any visual defects, but the cost will vary depending on the dealer
the last truck I turned in had some scratches and a door ding and I was only charged $33
unless things drastically change, I'm going to keep leasing

Advertisement
But they last. You're not buying one for luxury.
All cars last these days. I had a 2013 Focus with a 5 speed I bought to commute to work as I was putting well over 100 miles a day on it. Bought it fall of 16 with 72K miles on it for $7200 cash. Just sold it with 240k miles on it and front end damage from a truck tire that was kicked up into the nose.. Still had the original clutch in it. Never did anything to it except brakes, tires oil changes. Never had any repairs done.

I have a 2014 FX4 with 175k on it. Same thing no repairs ever. Just basic maintenance.

All cars last these days. I had a 2013 Focus with a 5 speed I bought to commute to work as I was putting well over 100 miles a day on it. Bought it fall of 16 with 72K miles on it for $7200 cash. Just sold it with 240k miles on it and front end damage from a truck tire that was kicked up into the nose.. Still had the original clutch in it. Never did anything to it except brakes, tires oil changes. Never had any repairs done.

I have a 2014 FX4 with 175k on it. Same thing no repairs ever. Just basic maintenance.
Okay, was the interior comparable to a luxury car? Because that's your issue with Toyots. Is it all Toyotas or the lower end cars?

I had a 2000 Camry that I absolutely couldn't stand. My wife bought a 2008 Sienna and I was expected similar concerns, but ended up loving it. Now she has a 22 Sienna pulling down 33 mpg and we just did a road trip comfortably.

But they last. You're not buying one for luxury.
Driven Hondas for 37 years. Never had a major failure and I’ve had a bunch ‘em. Wife is on her 6th CRV since 1999. The 98 Prelude I had was the most fun to drive of them all.

Advertisement
Okay, was the interior comparable to a luxury car? Because that's your issue with Toyots. Is it all Toyotas or the lower end cars?

I had a 2000 Camry that I absolutely couldn't stand. My wife bought a 2008 Sienna and I was expected similar concerns, but ended up loving it. Now she has a 22 Sienna pulling down 33 mpg and we just did a road trip comfortably.
Pull Back Comedy Central GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

I have a 19 Highlander SE and it is far and away my favorite vehicle I have ever owned. It’s not fancy by any means, but it’s very nice. I am really a fan of the exterior styling of that year. Only complaint (minor) would be the EPA fuel mileage rating is complete BS. But then again I have a heavy foot.

My daily driver for quite some time has been a Mustang GT.
What year? I have had quite a few mustangs?

1989 GT 5 speed my first.
2001 GT my second. Mine
2012 GT Conv 6 speed Mine
2013 GT conv 6 speed. Mine
2013 6 cylinder conv my daughter totaled at 15 Grabbar blue Such a waste
2015 6 cylinder conv one of my daughters is still driving
2010 GT Conv the other daughter is driving Grabbar Blue
2017 GT conv 6 speed. Made good money on this one bought in 19 with 18K miles on it sold it last summer for a nice profit with 43k on it That car made me just laugh at the dodge buyers and that 392 hemi that I could blow off the road especially top end. They take way to long to get going. I ahve driven a challenger scat pak Drives like a heavy sled Plows the corners.

Currently have a 16 4 turbo conv 6 speed.

Just bought a 22 Bronco full size today with a 6 speed.

Advertisement
Back