Anybody seeing any updates on the Scrimmage?

Advertisement
Two weeks from the game and this coaching staff hasn't determined who their play caller is? Not buying it. These coaches know who it is and they are playing mind games with their opponent.

Advertisement
Yikes.
Will need an A+ game from defense in 2 weeks. It’s going to take a few games for this offense to get rolling IMO. Defense and ST need to be lights out.

Manny diaz is a straight shooter so hes not going to sugar coat anything. We know this. Defense sounds like they did great in the first half but not as well the second half. The offense was bad first half and did better second half. This is a typical response from a scrimmage, coaches are never going to let you know they are satisfied.

I basically just said the same thing in the other thread lol

Advertisement
Yikes.
Will need an A+ game from defense in 2 weeks. It’s going to take a few games for this offense to get rolling IMO. Defense and ST need to be lights out.

Defense will not be the issue

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't see the fire and brimstone from Manny some people posted. He seems to have seen contemplating the mix of good and bad he saw. I think the look he has is one of bemusement about the lack of consistency and translating play from the practice field to scrimmage.
There's nothing to pick up from this except his words. No annoyed tone, no angry demeanor, no frustration. Was surprised to see the video after all the negative hype lol.

Peyton Matocha has thrown for 500yds on just 2 passes.

Enos has a really tough decision on his hands...

Peyton Place is da real deal.

Heard our man can throw a shuttle pass 30 yards like a laser. His QB sneak dives gain 11 yards on average.

He will make T Lawrence his beeyatch.

Advertisement
Back