Anybody have 247 vip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of action on Twitter about Butch being in Coral Gables today and that he might be introduced as coach. Hope there is fire with this smoke

Advertisement
Lot of action on Twitter about Butch being in Coral Gables today and that he might be introduced as coach. Hope there is fire with this smoke
I've only seen what drummond said. Anything else??

Ooooh archer in his Sasquatch suit in a bush with binoculars keeping tabs on the meeting
Nah. He's all camo'd out with bush branches and **** all over wearing his face paint & night vision goggle in a bush across from the Hecht. Sadly, I can actually picture this and could be convinced it's truly happening......

I've only seen what drummond said. Anything else??

Just a lot of randos talking about it. A lot more than I usually see. But who the **** knows these days? Two weeks ago everyone was saying Cristobal is our lead coach.

Advertisement
Genron hated our last three coaches, if he likes butch that means butch a savage. Lol

Hope this **** is a done deal and bring in killer asistants young minds and relentless recruiters, give that power spread ill take that too

Advertisement
Ooooh archer in his Sasquatch suit in a bush with binoculars keeping tabs on the meeting
Nah. He's all camo'd out with bush branches and **** all over wearing his face paint & night vision goggle in a bush across from the Hecht. Sadly, I can actually picture this and could be convinced it's truly happening......

Archer gone missing so,somethings happening

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back