Anybody have 247 vip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dukejuke305

Recruit
There's a lot of threads on their vip (pay account) board about new coach news and butch and all kinds of smoke. Anyone have access and can let us know what's up? Also, Pete, D$Money, and Andrew have you heard anything? Seems a lot like Butch is being interviewed..... Thanks.

Advertisement
Pretty much a bunch of stuff that's been said here, Robert smith's tweet, fake chip's thread about hecht parking lot etc. Etc.

This was a thread there called "NEWS..."

veniceCane*264 posts15 minutes ago*via*Mobile

I had it 5 hours before AG was fired. My son spoke to his friend on team. Those of many will be happy. I also am a member of the Better Business Bureau. Those that have low IQ read the caps.

There's a lot of threads on their vip (pay account) board about new coach news and butch and all kinds of smoke. Anyone have access and can let us know what's up? Also, Pete, D$Money, and Andrew have you heard anything? Seems a lot like Butch is being interviewed..... Thanks.

I do...
This person was spot on the day AG got fired...Even though alot of people want to say AG firing was predictable...anyways...

"NEWS"
I had it 5 hours before AG was fired. My son spoke to his friend on team. Those of many will be happy. I also am a member of the Better Business Bureau. Those that have low IQ read the caps.

Those that will ask, a meeting at 615. TIFWIW.

Hopefully will be what we have been waiting for.

Thanks. Hope this is legit and Butch is being considered

Advertisement

Thanks. Hope this is legit and Butch is being considered

This is the first one he posted hours before Golden was fired...

title was also "NEWS ...."

My son tried calling his friend who is a member of the team. Said he couldn't talk right now as players are getting together for a meeting at 6 PM. He said something is up but hasn't heard anything directly. TIFWIW.

So... what about this meeting that's supposed to take place at 6 pm? Any word?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ooooh archer in his Sasquatch suit in a bush with binoculars keeping tabs on the meeting

moisturizer-on-hands.jpg ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back