(Anybody else do this @ the Theme Parks

Antcane

Sophomore
Premium
Leave close to Disney we go alot and always throw up the U when we ride the rides that they take your picture on
Screenshot_20190810-211702_Disney World.jpg
Screenshot_20190811-131640_Disney World.jpg
Screenshot_20190810-211942_Disney World.jpg

Advertisement
No, but I did get a pic of my kids throwing up the U in front of Tech Tower.

All the time... I actually saw it blurred out once. Not sure why - maybe a gator was working that day? I just had twins last month and looking forward to having him throw up the U on a ride with me in a few years (his name is Kane).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, I l
View attachment 93019

I got you beat! We were sat with an entire family of Gaytors. When we got down to look at the picture the Dad was so mad, he grabbed all his kids and walked off. Me and my Wife were standing there dying laughing at him as he stormed off.

Man, I love this....and so typical of that self-righteous aśshole **** to get mad. Over something so minor. I’ll bet he was burning up. I love it.

Advertisement
All the time... I actually saw it blurred out once. Not sure why - maybe a gator was working that day? I just had twins last month and looking forward to having him throw up the U on a ride with me in a few years (his name is Kane).
Nice

View attachment 93019

I got you beat! We were sat with an entire family of Gaytors. When we got down to look at the picture the Dad was so mad, he grabbed all his kids and walked off. Me and my Wife were standing there dying laughing at him as he stormed off.

What do they say these days... not all heroes wear capes

Advertisement
Back