Anybody else cracking open a cold one

Not sure where you are but im in Portland Tennessee . I feed my birds squirrels and chipmunks twice daily and I've seen that **** Hawk on several occasions come and snatch my doves and cardinals right out of the air.😡 ****es me off to no end.
I live in Miami 3 miles from campus... hence mangoes. On occasion I do see hawks nail birds down here.
Like I said I can't bring myself to put a pellet in the *** of blue jays or woodpeckers, so there's a percentage of fruit that gets pecked.

Advertisement
I live in Miami 3 miles from campus... hence mangoes. On occasion I do see hawks nail birds down here.
Like I said I can't bring myself to put a pellet in the *** of blue jays or woodpeckers, so there's a percentage of fruit that gets pecked.
I feel your pain bro let's drink a cold beer and listen to some AcDc

My co-worker loves Glenlivit. Need to try sometime
You drink a single malt scotch and you won’t want blended whiskey [unless you have to]
1667004532809.jpeg

Advertisement
I feel your pain bro let's drink a cold beer and listen to some AcDc
Sounds great to me... you pop open your favorite suds and I'll whip up a frosty top shelf Rita (no salt) and throw some Floyd or Zeppelin on the turntable.

Advertisement
It’s a single malt scotch as opposed to blended scotch. It’s not cheap, but it’s smooooooth. It’s gets you there faster than beer…lol
Single malt is the smooth way to go. I got a bottle of Glenfiddich 18 that's half full, reserved only for TD celebratory shots.

Advertisement
It’s a single malt scotch as opposed to blended scotch. It’s not cheap, but it’s smooooooth. It’s gets you there faster than beer…lol
Guess im just cheap lol or I Never drink the hard stuff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back