Anybody catch this on twitter?

Advertisement
EC7F545E-B6E5-49DA-8CE7-DAF4AF8F8C0F.png

Advertisement
All I’ll say is if Harley leaves you can kiss all our St Thomas commits goodbye, the kid is the ring leader of that bunch
Disagree
He doesn’t know Avery huff like that(just transferred there earlier this year)

Solomon has UM ties(mom went there) and our d is playing lights out.

Ingraham is a recent transfer to sta so he probably doesn’t know him that well either like let’s say Jon ford who played with Ingraham.

Now with Marcus Rosemy you may have a point

Advertisement
Only at Miami does a true somphmore who has played a lot lately want to bounce. FSU WR aren’t talking about leaving after getting smoked. UF players didn’t transfer last year.

100 pages !!!

Mark Richt is full of crap and recruit and players are not getting fooled anymore. The record of suspensions, transfers at Georgia speak loudly. He play favorites all the time and is know for his stuborness to adjust. He is not Saban or Meyer the honey moon is over

Last edited:
I can't see Jr. Leaving I can see him saying this about a fellow teammate possibly leaving. I know Ezzard put up a cryptic tweet as well right around these posts

Mark Richt is full of crap and recruit and players are not getting fooled anymore. The record of suspensions, transfers at Georgia speak loudly. He play favorites all the time and is kniw for his stuborness to adjust. He is not Saban or Meyer the honey moon is over
This was all prior to the new transfer rules. Going to be a **** show for all teams with that rule

Advertisement
Look I’m all aboard with everything that’s coming richts way ... but if him and his fathers cryptic tweets are refering to him transfering I think that’s pretty ridiculous and I expect more from a kid whose been our “ambassador”

Advertisement
If the 2nd int was Harley’s fault then hold yourself accountable and own up to it. Yea I ran the wrong route it’s on me not Perry. If Richt called out Harley then idk if that was the smartest thing. But god **** if you transfer out cuz of that then you are softer than the pillows at the Marriott.

I get that everyone favors Perry over Rosier. Richt needs to start Perry the rest of the year and see how it plays out.

Advertisement
Back