Any word on what Gus the Bus is going to do?

Advertisement
All this hype about Homer: What has that kid done to warrant this level of optimism? I don't recall him doing a **** thing.

Not saying he's gonna suck. He may light it up. I'm just curious to learn where this confidence stems from.

Well the boss of this site declared a hs qb who hasn't set foot on campus the starting qb next year so not sure why you are surprised that a rb who barely played would be proclaimed the best rb by porsters on this site

With all the guys leaving the team early or transfering and the way recruiting is setting up to close we won't need or can't afford to get rid of the dead weight on the team.During the season I kept reading posts with 8-10 guys on the team who will never play here and were expected to get cut to make room for a 30+ class but if we get of the dead weight we will look like a team hit with santions and again be way under 85.

the coaching staff went away from the two back system this year and just rode Mark Walton. If Gus is going to regain their respect and trust he's going to have to drastically improve on the things the staff wants him to improve on....

Which I know its 100% has to be running behind your pads like he's actually 6'2 230lbs and not 5'9" 170lbs. His running this season was very weak to me when he got in games and I like what he could bring to the table.

But some times its not potential anymore its just what you are currently and what he is now seems to be what he is period. Which isn't good enough to get more than 11 reps a game even if he was the #2 back...

May go to Syracuse and start just bc but could also find himself on the bench again if they have any other rbs that run with the toughness and assertiveness that Gus lacks.

21b6255f79db44666ec5d4e85f0c7672.gif

Get Ready for Mcfarland to go to Maryland Burns to be injured every week and Travis Homer running into the back of our offensive linemen..Yall better hope Walton dont get injured..You mufuggas gonna be wishin Gus was still here come 2017..Cant wait

I'd rather Berrios at RB. At least he'll drop a shoulder.

Advertisement
All this hype about Homer: What has that kid done to warrant this level of optimism? I don't recall him doing a **** thing.

Not saying he's gonna suck. He may light it up. I'm just curious to learn where this confidence stems from.

Did you see how fast he runs down on Special teams? He's so good at RB da corches tried him out at CB this year...

LMAO.

Exactly. If he was allllll that, he'd have gotten some burn ala Frank Gore his freshman year. It was clear to everyone with eyesightwhy Gore got to tote the rock. Dude was averaging like 9 ypc.

Outside of basura time, when has that man gotten any meaningful burn?

One thing I love about the message boards is how the next guy is always gonna be better.

I'll wait until I see something from the young man before I begin chucking accolades at him.

Did you see how fast he runs down on Special teams? He's so good at RB da corches tried him out at CB this year...

To be fair the last staff tried Njoku at LB

Just because I don't want it to happen, He will probably stay and for some reason steal 8 carries/game away from Walton. He carried it way to much to end the season for me to be confident he would leave.

Everyone loves the backup running back who fumbled in one of his five carries but hates the backup qb who ran for a 45 yard TD on one of his two carries

Advertisement
Has there been a player receiving more unwarranted hype than this guy?

He's a fuggin JAG. A nobody.

A giant dude that plays like he's 5 ft 130 lbs. This board was comparing him to Gurley. I think people honestly believed he'd look like that Penn St RB. Sad truth is he's pound for pound the softest BACK I've ever seen at Miami. Built like a monster truck and runs like a mo-ped.

Get him out of my sight. Pack his Timbalands and ship the Staten Island Fairy back home.

Walton Burns Homer were good.

Last edited:
Advertisement

LMAO.

Exactly. If he was allllll that, he'd have gotten some burn ala Frank Gore his freshman year. It was clear to everyone with eyesightwhy Gore got to tote the rock. Dude was averaging like 9 ypc.

One thing I love about the message boards is how the next guy is always gonna be better.

I'll wait until I see something from the young man before I begin chucking accolades at him.

So bc Travis Homer isn't Frank Gore he can't be better than Gus Edwards lol???

I don't dislike Gus, it's just that I don't think he's a good RB. There are many RB's that can do what he does and freeing up scholies is a better thing for our program now as we bring in better caliber recruits. Remember we building a program and the more incapable guys depart opens up for bigger and better classes.

Advertisement

LMAO.

Who said that? That's right, you did.

I am merely being critical of all this hype for a player that hasn't done a thing for us.

21b6255f79db44666ec5d4e85f0c7672.gif

Get Ready for Mcfarland to go to Maryland Burns to be injured every week and Travis Homer running into the back of our offensive linemen..Yall better hope Walton dont get injured..You mufuggas gonna be wishin Gus was still here come 2017..Cant wait

Thanks for the update WhiteSperm

Has there been a player receiving more unwarranted hype than this guy?

He's a fuggin JAG. A nobody.

A giant dude that plays like he's 5 ft 130 lbs. This board was comparing him to Gurley. I think people honestly believed he'd look like that Penn St RB. Sad truth is he's pound for pound the softest BACK I've ever seen at Miami. Built like a monster truck and runs like a mo-ped.

Get him out of my sight. Pack his Timbalands and ship the Staten Island Fairy back home.

Walton Burns Homer were good.

LOL @ Staten Island Fairy

LMAO.

Who said that? That's right, you did.

I am merely being critical of all this hype for a player that hasn't done a thing for us.

Well he was one of the best rbs in the country coming out where do u think the hype comes from?

Advertisement
Back