Any word on what Gus the Bus is going to do?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
21b6255f79db44666ec5d4e85f0c7672.gif

Get Ready for Mcfarland to go to Maryland Burns to be injured every week and Travis Homer running into the back of our offensive linemen..Yall better hope Walton dont get injured..You mufuggas gonna be wishin Gus was still here come 2017..Cant wait

Advertisement
I still think we don't know what he brings to the table. We never have given him one game where he is featured. Behind the line of scrimmage he has looked kind of beat, but once he breaks through, he doesn't look half bad.

Get Ready for Mcfarland to go to Maryland Burns to be injured every week and Travis Homer running into the back of our offensive linemen..Yall better hope Walton dont get injured..You mufuggas gonna be wishin Gus was still here come 2017..Cant wait
Came here to remind you that Gus is trash. Bye.

God you're a tool

Advertisement
All this hype about Homer: What has that kid done to warrant this level of optimism? I don't recall him doing a **** thing.

Not saying he's gonna suck. He may light it up. I'm just curious to learn where this confidence stems from.

All this hype about Homer: What has that kid done to warrant this level of optimism? I don't recall him doing a **** thing.

Not saying he's gonna suck. He may light it up. I'm just curious to learn where this confidence stems from.

Did you see how fast he runs down on Special teams? He's so good at RB da corches tried him out at CB this year...

Advertisement
Back