canecountry3
Senior
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2012
- Messages
- 2,712
Stay tuned for the mass exodus.
I WAS PM A WR AND CB ARE TRANSFERRING HERE
I ALSO WAS CALLED AN IDIOT
I hope he is wearing plenty of sun block, because he is going to be standing for quite some time.
Butch Davis is standing by.
I hope he is wearing plenty of sun block, because he is going to be standing for quite some time.
Butch Davis is standing by.
He ain't coming ever...
Mrs Duke did not act correctly. I heard she has personally apologized to Golden. But she has never apologized to UM.
I hope he is wearing plenty of sun block, because he is going to be standing for quite some time.
Butch Davis is standing by.
He ain't coming ever...
dont say ever.
where are all the unhappy players, huh? everyone ahtes miami, the players are sick of miami and the scheme, according you you dolts, so what happened? LOL....