Any word on transfers?

Advertisement
Advertisement
all i remember in december and early january some people on here were saying it was 9-10 possible transfers since then...... crickets.....

Advertisement
not sure about gus. i assume he thought we had more rb's coming in.
Brady and Waters are staying.

Gus wanted out I heard but was declined by the AD, I'm not sure how that works.
Herb,

It works this way...if you want to transfer, you can transfer to any school that will accept you. The only catch is that if your school does not release your scholarship, you cannot be on scholarship at your new school for the first year. But the head coach or AD cannot prevent you from transferring to anywhere on earth that you choose.

all i remember in december and early january some people on here were saying it was 9-10 possible transfers since then...... crickets.....

And how are all these kids, who likely don't have that much and the only reason they are in college is on a football scholarship, supposed to walk on and pay there way anywhere else since this administration are strong arming them by not releasing them from their scholarships.

Advertisement
Herb,

It works this way...if you want to transfer, you can transfer to any school that will accept you. The only catch is that if your school does not release your scholarship, you cannot be on scholarship at your new school for the first year. But the head coach or AD cannot prevent you from transferring to anywhere on earth that you choose.

Well that's a big road block, and a d1ck move by any AD who holds a kid
Back like that. I can see why a kid or the kids parents wouldn't want to transfer with those rules.

Herb,

Back like that. I can see why a kid or the kids parents wouldn't want to transfer with those rules.

Scholarships end July 1, so he might be able to transfer then. We will see. It sucks he is being held hostage though. It is pretty ****** to do to a guy.

Advertisement
Lol...haters on this site stated a mass exodus 30-45 days ago. IIRC, it was 12-15 and we have a meaningless one in Lewis.

Duke's Mom was just ****ed when she stabbed Golden (and the program) in the back. Losing breeds unrest but in general players seem happy at Miami. There may be a few who transfer out in the summer but I doubt very many.

Herb,

Butch did the same with Scott Covington when he wanted to transfer.

Duke's Mom was just ****ed when she stabbed Golden (and the program) in the back. Losing breeds unrest but in general players seem happy at Miami. There may be a few who transfer out in the summer but I doubt very many.

Exactly

Advertisement
Back