Any word on transfers?

So there's nothing sad about u taking Golden's mind games seriously? Ok I'll stop feeling bad for U then. Has Duke's mom "sabotaged thee program?" U really believe that the main detriment and cause of program unrest is Duke's mom lol! What gives Golden the right to do what he has done in sabotaging the program in reality? And why are U and others attempting to find any black scapegoat (Luke, Paul Williams, Jethro, Sapp and now Duke's mom to scapegoat and redirect your angst towards? That's a better question.

F_ck golden I hate him with a passion period and all them temple coaches too at miami... What gives her the right to say that though? It looked terrible and it was right around signing day. That type of statement I would expect would come from a backup or a player not getting drafted not the star running back who is going in the 2nd round of the draft. Was selfish if you ask me. I'm black lol, I have nothing against Luke or sapp. However I do think Sapp is an as5hole at times,Luke can be too. But he is more tolerable than sapp imo

Advertisement
Advertisement
I WAS PM A WR AND CB ARE TRANSFERRING HERE

I ALSO WAS CALLED AN IDIOT

JUST WONDERING IS THERE A REASON YOU ALWAYS TYPE IN CAPS? I FIND MYSELF READING ALL YOUR COMMENTS VERY LOUDLY IN MY HEAD.

images (5).jpg

Real agenda revealed, white man coaching the football team. That's the real way to destroy this program forever.

Advertisement
where are all the unhappy players, huh? everyone ahtes miami, the players are sick of miami and the scheme, according you you dolts, so what happened? LOL....

where are all the unhappy players, huh? everyone ahtes miami, the players are sick of miami and the scheme, according you you dolts, so what happened? LOL....

Apparently Ray Lewis III took the last spot at Coastal Carolina. These other Al Golden specials are waiting to see if Sam Houston St will have any openings come spring ball. Fingers crossed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back