Any word on transfers?

I WAS PM A WR AND CB ARE TRANSFERRING HERE

I ALSO WAS CALLED AN IDIOT

JUST WONDERING IS THERE A REASON YOU ALWAYS TYPE IN CAPS? I FIND MYSELF READING ALL YOUR COMMENTS VERY LOUDLY IN MY HEAD.


images (5).webp
 
Real agenda revealed, white man coaching the football team. That's the real way to destroy this program forever.
 
where are all the unhappy players, huh? everyone ahtes miami, the players are sick of miami and the scheme, according you you dolts, so what happened? LOL....
 
where are all the unhappy players, huh? everyone ahtes miami, the players are sick of miami and the scheme, according you you dolts, so what happened? LOL....

Apparently Ray Lewis III took the last spot at Coastal Carolina. These other Al Golden specials are waiting to see if Sam Houston St will have any openings come spring ball. Fingers crossed.
 
Back
Top