Any word on the pope injury?...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Had Jarren not have under thrown the deep ball AGAIN, Pope would've scored easily. Instead, we ended up with no points inside the red zone. Pope looked great. Jarren needs to start making those throws.
Yea Jarren needs to lead the receiver more....looks stiff throwing the deep ball...doesn't fluidly step in to it imo.....he definitely needs more reps....

Advertisement
This sounds more serious. Yeah manny said we’ll find out more later this week which usually means they’re either keeping it under wraps how bad it is or he needs more tests b/c it’s not a simple thing.

I'll tell you from experience that the foot has just as much potential for lingering injuries as the ankle. I partially tore a ligament in my left foot (w/ a bone bruise) while playing basketball 5 years ago and it's never been the same since, these lisfranc injuries are no joke; hopefully he rehabs it thoroughly and comes back at 100%.

Advertisement
Need to hope it was a torn plantar fascia or something else that can be overcome without exploratory surgery or the insertion of screws.

Really sucks. He finally showed what he can do when they get him the ball.

Hated to see this kid get injured, this kid is ultra talented think he just needs to build some confidence and you can see that coming. Here's to just hoping it's not too serious

Advertisement
Those non-contact foot injuries are scary. That whole lisfranc deal has taken down a lot of thoroughbred players.
Didn't know lisfranc was a big deal in football. It's a major reconstruction and a long time off the foot. I've been needing something similar to lisfranc for years (fusion of first three tarsometatarsal joints). Just been putting it off because it would be do incapacitating for so long.

Advertisement
Back