Any Word from HS Coaches that were Clamoring for Mario?

:penguininatux::ibis-roflmao-sm4:
Havent seen anything

My boy who is a HC at a DADE county HS said he loves the hire. He still would like to see Mario at the U. Said Mario would lock down the 305. Is EXTREMELY respected in the streets. Told me a story about a time Mario was at his game on the field and another coach from Florida came onto the field to recruit the same kid Mario was and Mario calmly walked up to the coach from behind and told him quietly in his ear "If you dont get off this field right now Im going to beat your ****ing ***" and the coach turned around saw Mario and left the game. That coach by the way went on to win a National championship at 2 different schools.

All you **** boys who didnt want Mario here can kick rocks.

Simple minded bull****.

Yep, and he fell for it hook line and sinker. Even got amped up and called everyone **** boys for not wanting Mario

Advertisement
LOL at some of those clown corches still talking about how Miami is "different". These people need to get over themselves.

Where would Mario be without Saban? Not at FIU Not at UCF?
He may be an excellent recruiter, but besides Oline ( which is questionable) he got nothing

:penguininatux::ibis-roflmao-sm4:
Havent seen anything

My boy who is a HC at a DADE county HS said he loves the hire. He still would like to see Mario at the U. Said Mario would lock down the 305. Is EXTREMELY respected in the streets. Told me a story about a time Mario was at his game on the field and another coach from Florida came onto the field to recruit the same kid Mario was and Mario calmly walked up to the coach from behind and told him quietly in his ear "If you dont get off this field right now Im going to beat your ****ing ***" and the coach turned around saw Mario and left the game. That coach by the way went on to win a National championship at 2 different schools.

Simple minded bull****.

Yep, and he fell for it hook line and sinker. Even got amped up and called everyone **** boys for not wanting Mario

I'm sure it sounded great playing through his head as he was furiously typing away at his keyboard. Not realizing that any one over the age of 15 wouldn't be the least bit impressed. On the contrary, they'd see the story for what it is, utter and complete bull****. Nevermind the fact that he's essentially accusing Mario of committing assault. Lmfao

Oh, gee guys. We sure missed out getting a bad *** like Mario!

Advertisement
U think he's a good recruiter based on Ridley ? Stop It

It's flawed thinking. Mario wasn't the recruiter assigned to those kids...Genron was, if you get my drift.

Drummond was not involved with Ridley's recruitment, you dont know what your talking about...

lol, ok. Keep believing that but that dude was front and center with those kids from the 7x7 days.

There are like 10 7v7 teams just in Dade, spend a few minutes learning who they are and who he was associated with. They all have beef among themselves. Beard and Biaz both came over from the same 7v7 team causing backlash on the recruiting trail. Each team has a click and influence in various HS circles.

Genron "coached" on Ridley and SBB's 7x7 team. - Florida Fire, iirc. Jeez. Go look at some of the old threads in the recruiting forum - even then everyone knew Genron was heavily involved in these kids' recruitment.

Havent seen anything

Guuury is that you?

Advertisement
Back