Any response from Charles Robinson?

Advertisement
He's curled up on the floor crying over print outs of internet people who said he was going to win a Pulitzer.

Advertisement
He's already said previously that he set it up perfectly for the NCAA but they ruined it. He hasn't shown any humility at all about this.

**** that piece of ****.

No Pulitzer for you.

Advertisement
He's letting Shapiro drive one last time before he becomes the full on prison *****. Hope it hurts Charles

What a complete hack. You cannot do investigative journalism without independent corroboration, especially where the source is a convicted liar and the alleagations are so salacious. I never thought much of Yahoo Sports, but this eviscerates whatever credibility they had. They should be renamed TMZ Yahoo Sports.

I know most on here hate SI - and i don't disagree- but I cannot imagine they would ever publish this kind of story, given the absence of corroboration.

Charles Was Here

56.png

Advertisement
What a complete hack. You cannot do investigative journalism without independent corroboration, especially where the source is a convicted liar and the alleagations are so salacious. I never thought much of Yahoo Sports, but this eviscerates whatever credibility they had. They should be renamed TMZ Yahoo Sports.

I know most on here hate SI - and i don't disagree- but I cannot imagine they would ever publish this kind of story, given the absence of corroboration.

this is so well said!!!

**** that asshat Robinson (see -yours is much more eloquent)

Lol at the second article this guy wrote claiming Golden and Barrow committed recruiting violations. What happened Charles???

As if the first report wasn't fishy enough, using a convicted liar to back up egregious claims, the second further proved he was trying to bury the program for the glorification of his ego.

WILL NOT READ anything this guy writes again......

Last edited:
Advertisement
The hack basically stated that most of what he reported was included in the NCAA report but since they botched the investigation & UM self-imposed this was about the best they could do. He feels good about his reporting. Now he can go give ****piro his nightly rubdown.

Lol at the second article this guy wrote claiming Golden and Barrow committed recruiting violations. What happened Charles???

As if the first report wasn't fish enough, using a convicted liar to back up egregious claims, the second further proved he was trying to bury the program for the glorification of his ego.

WILL NOT READ anything this guy writes again......

This. WTF?!

Advertisement
Back