Any Recruits at the scrimmage?!?

Advertisement
Please stop defering to 247 sports that is the worst facking place you can get any recruiting info...

If you don't know the city, hs school, football or have never recruited stand the fack down...please

Geez

"WR Kendrick Edwards 6-6 190 has offers from USF Louisville and Arkansas no Miami offer"

IHATETHISPLACE...

Let me do some research on Edwards and get back.

Tex

IHATETHISPLACE...

Not much on Edwards. 247Sports Composite has him rated at 87 (3-star) and ranked the #72 WR.

Kendrick plays for Norland HS in Hialeah. He currently has five offers with Arkansas and Appalachian State in the lead with USF, Louisville, and Marshall in the mix. It's interesting that Coach Randy Shannon is his Arkansas recruiter.

Tex

Please stop defering to 247 sports that is the worst facking place you can get any recruiting info...

If you don't know the city, hs school, football or have never recruited stand the fack down...please

Geez

"WR Kendrick Edwards 6-6 190 has offers from USF Louisville and Arkansas no Miami offer"

IHATETHISPLACE...

Tex

IHATETHISPLACE...

Not much on Edwards. 247Sports Composite has him rated at 87 (3-star) and ranked the #72 WR.

Kendrick plays for Norland HS in Hialeah. He currently has five offers with Arkansas and Appalachian State in the lead with USF, Louisville, and Marshall in the mix. It's interesting that Coach Randy Shannon is his Arkansas recruiter.

Tex

**** bro, you sound a little too affected by his posting right now. Might need to take a breather. I agree it is sometimes a little silly when a recruit is mentioned and he says "Let me check up on that", then just posts the info from his 247 site. But, a.) what's the big deal? and b.) 247 is probably the best and most thorough of the recruiting services, which isn't saying much.

Advertisement
Hey datdude81...

Let's get a few things straight here. First, I have every right to post on this board. You're probably not even a Miami student or alum.

Second, I was trying to help another poster find some information on a relatively unknown prospect. How does it matter where I get that information? If you don't like it, don't read it!

Finally, you don't know squat about football, scouting or recruiting. If you did, you would know that 247sports is an excellent site for prospect information and evaluation. And ESPN.com provides very good scouting reports. The other two major media outlets are adequate at best. I use them to validate information primarily.

So buddy, your BS is very transparent to the knowledgable posters on the site. We all know why you jumped me, don't we? Now you can neg me. Bring it!

Tex :cigar:

Hey datdude81...

Let's get a few things straight here. First, I have every right to post on this board. You're probably not even a Miami student or alum.

Second, I was trying to help another poster find some information on a relatively unknown prospect. How does it matter where I get that information? If you don't like it, don't read it!

Finally, you don't know squat about football, scouting or recruiting. If you did, you would know that 247sports is an excellent site for prospect information and evaluation. And ESPN.com provides very good scouting reports. The other two major media outlets are adequate at best. I use them to validate information primarily.

So buddy, your BS is very transparent to the knowledgable posters on the site. We all know why you jumped me, don't we? Now you can neg me. Bring it!

Tex :cigar:

And Tex realized that he too has a *****!

Get it Texi!

Advertisement

Geez

IHATETHISPLACE...

Tex

IHATETHISPLACE...

Tex

Not sure what the problem is with going to the site that happens to aggregate the other sites ranking....sounds pretty **** convenient to me. So if you're not willing to committ to answering all the questions and contributing information then I suggest you STFU and let Tex do his thing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back