Any Recruits at the scrimmage?!?

U Know

Junior
Any recruits and or guys that are reporting in the summer in attendance besides Jermaine Grace?!?!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I heard the crowd was pathetic... Hopefully there wasn't that many recruits at the game

Advertisement
"WR Kendrick Edwards 6-6 190 has offers from USF Louisville and Arkansas no Miami offer"

IHATETHISPLACE...

Let me do some research on Edwards and get back.

Tex

Advertisement
"WR Kendrick Edwards 6-6 190 has offers from USF Louisville and Arkansas no Miami offer"

IHATETHISPLACE...

Tex

IHATETHISPLACE...

Tex

IHATETHISPLACE...

Tex

IHATETHISPLACE...

Not much on Edwards. 247Sports Composite has him rated at 87 (3-star) and ranked the #72 WR.

Kendrick plays for Norland HS in Hialeah. He currently has five offers with Arkansas and Appalachian State in the lead with USF, Louisville, and Marshall in the mix. It's interesting that Coach Randy Shannon is his Arkansas recruiter.

Tex

Advertisement

IHATETHISPLACE...

Tex

IHATETHISPLACE...

Not much on Edwards. 247Sports Composite has him rated at 87 (3-star) and ranked the #72 WR.

Kendrick plays for Norland HS in Hialeah. He currently has five offers with Arkansas and Appalachian State in the lead with USF, Louisville, and Marshall in the mix. It's interesting that Coach Randy Shannon is his Arkansas recruiter.

Tex

Some posts and highlights in this very thread on this very board.

http://canesinsight.com/threads/49020-2014-Florida-WR-crop?highlight=kendrick+edwards

IHATETHISPLACE...

Tex

IHATETHISPLACE...

Tex

Some posts and highlights in this very thread on this very board.

http://canesinsight.com/threads/49020-2014-Florida-WR-crop?highlight=kendrick+edwards

JHall...

You're right. Consider it a confirmation then.

Make It A Great Day!
Tex

Advertisement
Back