Any Plans for the Spring Game to......

Advertisement
If I run into anyone on this board at the Spring Game, I am going up to them and punching them in the face just for supporting this program in its current state.

You have to be at the spring game to punch supporters...
And what sense does it make to punch supporters of the team? It's Golden we don't like, not Miami.

Advertisement
You have to be at the spring game to punch supporters...
And what sense does it make to punch supporters of the team? It's Golden we don't like, not Miami.

I wouldn't be caught dead at this year's spring game. It deosn't mean I can't punch someone that just happens to be there.

last year i went to the spring game...it was wack....half a field..BUT i got to stand on field directly next to players...gauge what was going on for myself...see the trench work ol-dl....talk to some guys..Thurston Armbrister who told me he owuld have a break out year....Perryman who was over 250 pds at the time. (got****)....and listen to Grace's family clown No frio and Grace during plays.lol...

also stood next to some eventual recruits...Mcintosh de (who was focused in like a mother on the ol-dl work along with his parents) Choc Gray was treated like a star,lol

I'll be at this spring game.....iffy on much games during the season....depends how i feel after spring game.

I'll be there knocking out every fargot I see with a chinstrap and then shaving it off with a rusty Norelco.

Advertisement
I'm going...I go to all home games. My last couple tours of duty in the middle east made me realize to not take things for granted. So despite the current state of the program, I wouldn't miss it.

There's already 2 banners in the work to ridicule and mock Folden.

Should uh, should be a pretty good time for everyone.

Advertisement
I'm going...I go to all home games. My last couple tours of duty in the middle east made me realize to not take things for granted. So despite the current state of the program, I wouldn't miss it.

Thank you for your service! God Bless!

I'm planning on wearing an orange tie with the bottom cut off if I go. Same with any games next season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back