Any news on Anthony Moten?

Advertisement
just need these guys from GT. The first 3 games are easy peasy.

App State is not a patsy....Conference Champs with most of the team returning from last year....Altitude is going to be a factor as flatlanders seem to run out of gas before the first half is over...Sold out game with addition of 2500 extra seats..Would hate to see them pull a Michigan on us...

App State is not a patsy....Conference Champs with most of the team returning from last year....Altitude is going to be a factor as flatlanders seem to run out of gas before the first half is over...Sold out game with addition of 2500 extra seats..Would hate to see them pull a Michigan on us...

App st home field is not that big a deal. They have lost 1 or 2 games every year for the past few years to lesser opponents on their home field.

Shut up!!

Im tired of yall telling us not to sleep on APP state.

No one is sleeping on Dusty *** Chapp State.

Were snoring on their ***!!

Put some money up chicken little.

**** App State. We should win by 4 scores, and if we don't blowm them out it will be a very early warning sign about our new staff.

Advertisement
If there's no structural damage and he has the possibility of playing this weekend I find it highly unlikely that he dislocated his shoulder. To posteriorly dislocate your shoulder there either has to be structural damage or severe posterior/multidirectional instability. With the later, it would have already been an ongoing problem for him. Either way, it's not an injury that will just get better or be good enough to go in a week. My guess is that this was a false report and it was some other shoulder injury less severe.

(Disclosure: I'm an orthopedic radiologist)

If there's no structural damage and he has the possibility of playing this weekend I find it highly unlikely that he dislocated his shoulder. To posteriorly dislocate your shoulder there either has to be structural damage or severe posterior/multidirectional instability. With the later, it would have already been an ongoing problem for him. Either way, it's not an injury that will just get better or be good enough to go in a week. My guess is that this was a false report and it was some other shoulder injury less severe.

Could they have confused dislocation with separation?

I don't mean the medical people obviously, I mean either the reporters and/or the info. person at UM

Advertisement

Could they have confused dislocation with separation?

I don't mean the medical people obviously, I mean either the reporters and/or the info. person at UM

I suppose it's possible. The shoulder is made up of 2 joints, the AC joint and the gleno-humeral joint (the true shoulder joint). We refer to AC joint injuries as grades of separation and the GH joint either dislocates or it doesn't. Diagnostically, there's not much of dilemma between the two. But if someone somewhat removed from the situation heard it from someone who heard it from someone else, I could see it getting mixed up. In a grade 1 AC separation situation, I could see him returning to play within the week. And it could also be another type of shoulder injury as well.

**** App State. We should win by 4 scores, and if we don't blowm them out it will be a very early warning sign about our new staff.

Lets wait and see how they do vs Tenn.

TN is a top 10 team, at home and is just a 20 pt fav. I like TN to cover the spread. This will be a good scout game tonight for UM fans.

No Clue about Anthony Moten...but my neighbor Clancy Moten got a bunch of his co-workers mad at him for going through the office fridge and eating their food.

Advertisement
No reason for Harris and Moten to risk further injury against Famu.

FAU we should take a bit more seriously.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back