Any idea on what the rumor is

I feel like there are two ways this could go here.

That is, if they go the way that others aside from me are thinking.
They might. Or they might not. But ultimately they’re gonna have to decide if they wanna do the first thing, or the second thing.

Of course that’s assuming they didn’t want to do those couple other things.

Advertisement
They might. Or they might not. But ultimately they’re gonna have to decide if they wanna do the first thing, or the second thing.

Of course that’s assuming they didn’t want to do those couple other things.

Which is like, you know, I'm not sure how I feel exactly about that.

Notwithstanding, you have to look at what they are doing as a whole and not just a sum of the parts.

As someone who loves the canes, but only lurks, I doubt anyone would dm me the rumor. So all I'm asking is that if it doesn't happen (because if it does we'll all know) could someone post the rumor then. So those of us not in the know can eventually find out what all the hullabaloo was all about. Thanks in advance
You out here asking for dms with 7 posts in 4 years

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't understand why reporters can't just be reporters and have to FS1 it up all the time. Stefan doesn't seem like the type to troll. Love what he's done up to this point but that's some elementary school type stuff if he is trolling.

Advertisement
I actually heard a rumor that to be a canes fan you must accept mediocrity. For those who don’t I salute you.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back