Any idea on what the rumor is

Advertisement
At least he ain’t a ****y *** **** like the other guy

I was joking a tad. Can’t really ***** about a free site. But, I don’t think ******* around with your audience should be the norm either. The ad revenue wouldn’t be here if we were not here. I’d like to see the staff here be professional at least when it comes to reporting the news.

Advertisement
I was joking a tad. Can’t really ***** about a free site. But, I don’t think ******* around with your audience should be the norm either. The ad revenue wouldn’t be here if we were not here. I’d like to see the staff here be professional at least when it comes to reporting the news.
I agree don’t **** with us and hype this **** up then not tell us. Similar to the transfer stuff yesterday or the day before.

Received my Season Ticket Renewal packet today. For the first time since 1992, I am really pondering whether to renew for next year. Really sad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It would be the norm for this school to promote Banda to DC and let Richt continue to preside over another 8-3 underachieving season, or worse.

It’s what I’ve come to expect from these people.

There is no way in chicken **** the team wins 8 games with Banda as defensive coordinator and richt calling plays.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back