Any idea on what the rumor is

Advertisement
I don’t think I’ve ever been so disappointed in anything in my entire life

You put our staff, on paper, up against the big dogs and we don’t stand a chance

The Richt slurpers will say I’m over reacting but I really can’t emphasis enough how disappointed I am with Richt and his decisions on multiple levels

So much for that national search

I’m holding out hope that the money would be put to use ... even though I know deep down it won’t
My man. This program is run by the biggest fools on the earth. What we see here today. Is what it will remain.

The fans that been around to see it all. Can reminisce and post about what are standards are but the people above don't hold those same standards.

Advertisement

You put our staff, on paper, up against the big dogs and we don’t stand a chance

The Richt slurpers will say I’m over reacting but I really can’t emphasis enough how disappointed I am with Richt and his decisions on multiple levels

Against the big dogs?

We struggle with teams in the Coastal.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Our defensive staff proved this year they are among the big dogs. It wasn't Manny alone.

But whiners gotta whine.

Our defensive staff proved this year they are among the big dogs. It wasn't Manny alone.

But whiners gotta whine.

But is this the type of decision that is made by the likes of Clemson, Alabama, etc.?

It's clear who we want to compete against and who the administration wants to are different programs.

Advertisement
My man. This program is run by the biggest fools on the earth. What we see here today. Is what it will remain.

The fans that been around to see it all. Can reminisce and post about what are standards are but the people above don't hold those same standards.
The island of misfit toys.

Against the big dogs?

We struggle with teams in the Coastal.

Was thinking the same thing. UNC about to have a massive coaching advantage over us. I feel so bad for our current players. NCAA needs to step in and say we’re under self imposed death penalty and let these kids transfer without having to sit out.

You want results on D and on O, you pay top dollar for people that have been doing it for a while with lesser talent. There's no other way around it. You want to compete with the big dogs? Go get yourself a big dog, don't get your self a dog that's gonna get eaten up by the big dogs. It's simple man. I don't understand how some fans don't get this. LSU went after Aranda and look at the results. You wanna compete for championships you go after Dan Campbell from Iowa State, go after Gundy, go get Raymond from LSU, go after Briles. Go after proven coaches that have done it with great talent or less talent. These coaches will get you the best athletes and will devolp them. This is a joke of a program ranned by people from Hialeah. Gtfoh

best post.gif

Advertisement
Back