Any idea on what the rumor is

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only question is will Manny come back.

This dude must've won the lottery like ten times to have such a positive outlook on everything. ****, bro, what's your secret to life that you just don't see nothing but the best possible outcome no matter what?
2d4dc4b97407f705818eda2ce6bc3977b9e874b9135a17fcb924b6a52529198a.jpg

Advertisement
I'm now hearing something that is different than what I heard earlier.

Seems to me that this could go in a couple different directions.

I'd say it remains up in the air at this point.

Advertisement
This thread is like the bad *** chick your you've been waiting to smash then when she comes over you find out that she shes got the worst case of cocosanti.
I doubt this alleged news is as game changing as ya'll making it sound. No DC hire is gonna reinvent the wheel down here.

I hear the rumor is that Norton & McIntosh won't last beyond the 3rd round with some teams apparantly thinking one or both might not last past the 2nd.

#StayTuned

This thread is like the bad *** chick your you've been waiting to smash then when she comes over you find out that she shes got the worst case of cocosanti.
I doubt this alleged news is as game changing as ya'll making it sound. No DC hire is gonna reinvent the wheel down here.

**** Lebeau to Coral Gables. No need for him to RE-invent the wheel as he already invented the original.

Advertisement
BOT is meeting at the big cheese as we speak. Maybe we hired a big time OC

Advertisement
Back