Any Dolphins fans on here? Smh

Stills was more worried about making a political statement than catching a TD.

If Kaperdick was still a starter he wouldn't be pulling this, drama *****.
That's his right and these are mutually exclusive, but continue being a dumb ***

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
That stills drop killed us, as for that final drive there were two holding calls that werent called that even the announcers noted, still should have been a win the missed FG and the drop lost it for us and those are plays that you need to make

The Fins did win like 16 straight once!

They were pretty bad *** at the time but that was when I was a youngin

That stills drop killed us, as for that final drive there were two holding calls that werent called that even the announcers noted, still should have been a win the missed FG and the drop lost it for us and those are plays that you need to make

I remember seeing one for sure where their LT tackled our DE and it was obvious. I think it was on a 3rd and fairly long and was pretty important play.

Advertisement
I was in OB for their first kick off and season ticket holder until they move out. Flew to DC the week before the Super Bowl in the Perfect Season and sold my two Super Bowl tickets to highest bidders -- not even Texans spend money like DC people(of course it isn't theirs). Fins were underdogs and those idiots believed they were going to win. Made a small fortune taking Fins with no points at 2 and 3 to one. Since the move to Joe Robbie, I have not paid to much attention. Now they have just become a joke. Joe's , RIP, pride was they end.

Seriously some guys need to learn more about football.

This was just posted from Pro Football Focus:

Ryan Tannehill earns top offensive grade for Dolphins

Tannehill graded out the best of all Miami offensive players, which was impressive, considering he was under pressure on 48.5 percent of his dropbacks—the highest rate for all QBs in Week 1 through Sunday. He did not perform well in such situations, though, completing only 33 percent of his passes when under pressure.

Ryan Tannehill earns top offensive grade for Dolphins

Tannehill graded out the best of all Miami offensive players, which was impressive, considering he was under pressure on 48.5 percent of his dropbacks—the highest rate for all QBs in Week 1 through Sunday. He did not perform well in such situations, though, completing only 33 percent of his passes when under pressure.

I don't know why we didn't call more slants, screens, and quick hitters. He was running for his life on almost every drop back. And yet they kept calling play action long developing plays.

Advertisement
Tannehill thinks a step slow and is not a consistent,accurate passer .Its not going to change .He is what he is. What he is is not good enough to win a championship

Tannehill is better than a lot of NFL QB's but that's not saying much. He's not a guy that can lead teams to playoffs without a great cast either.
Neither is 95% of the qbs in the league. What's your point? These guys don't grow on trees

Tannehill thinks a step slow and is not a consistent,accurate passer .Its not going to change .He is what he is. What he is is not good enough to win a championship

He may think a step slow, but when he has decent time he throws ropes on a dime pretty friggin consistently.

Advertisement

Tannehill graded out the best of all Miami offensive players

Thats not saying much. Look at the game. We scored 10 freaking points. Who would have a higher score? The olinemen that weren't blocking well? The receivers that were dropping passes? The running backs that had nowhere to run? The tightends that didnt need to bother to dress for the game? The kicker that had a FG blocked?

Tannehill is a trojan horse. He looks the part, talks the part, and has a tremendous arm. But his ball placement is consitently off (generally slightly behind the receiver). So he makes easy completions become difficult completions. He makes it impossible for receivers to maximize yardage. The slow down and turn back to catch the ball, giving the defender a chance to catch up. End result? Its a completion, which makes Tanny rating/score fine, but the Fins get 8 yards instead of what should have been 12 or 14 (you get the point).

Aside from his ball placement, he has horrible pocket presence. He holds the ball too long and ends up taking sacks others wouldnt. Yes, the Oline isn't very good....but he makes them look worse then they really are.....the opposite of what a good QB accomplishes.

He also has trouble finding throwing lanes.....always leads the league in balls batted down at the line of scrimmage (this goes back to his college days).

In essence, he looks and feels like an Asset, but he's really hurting the team from within. We would have been better off drafting a complete dud, someone we could have benched and moved on from after a season or 2.

Just more suffering and suffering again and again. My God I'm glad we have the Canes. I really think the canes capture the heart of Miami again over the next few years and remain the talk of the town. The Dolphins suck

Wow. You actually thought about that and then physically typed it out? Tremendous.
[MENTION=1458]De Pinga[/MENTION] [MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION] @flops [MENTION=438]FloppyBootStomp[/MENTION] [MENTION=10717]We the Boss[/MENTION] [MENTION=396]VinnDogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=14242]can[/MENTION]s [MENTION=3459]canes4life[/MENTION] @assholehead

Advertisement
Just more suffering and suffering again and again. My God I'm glad we have the Canes. I really think the canes capture the heart of Miami again over the next few years and remain the talk of the town. The Dolphins suck

Wow. You actually thought about that and then physically typed it out? Tremendous.
[MENTION=1458]De Pinga[/MENTION] [MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION] @flops [MENTION=438]FloppyBootStomp[/MENTION] [MENTION=10717]We the Boss[/MENTION] [MENTION=396]VinnDogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=14242]can[/MENTION]s [MENTION=3459]canes4life[/MENTION] @assholehead

Do not mention my name in threads about the Dolphins without the express written consent provided by Muslims for ****, the Dade County Orchid Society, the Paul Wolfowitz Foundation and the Pork N Beans project in Liberty City.

Advertisement
Back