Any chance we take Nigel Bethel back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beating women is more serious than winning football games. How does it even cross your mind to "take him back"? Kid needs to be in prison and seek counseling and you are worried about him being on our depth chart

Advertisement
Maybe take a chance on Nigel Patton... Nigel Bethel is in that untouchable category with Eddie Johnson, Gabe Terry, and the other goons.

Eddie Johnson I would invite back in heartbeat! He was our only LB with a pulse.

Perrman is what **** head? Oh yeah the one who took all the double teams so Johnson could shine

Beating women is more serious than winning football games. How does it even cross your mind to "take him back"? Kid needs to be in prison and seek counseling and you are worried about him being on our depth chart

****, I didnt know you was there? If she attacked him and hit her to protect himself i dont feel sorry for her imo.

Possibly the worst thread in the history of the internets. OP shows a complete lack of understanding of the player's recruitment as well as a lack of understanding of the severity of the allegations of the player's actions at another college.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back