Any chance we take Nigel Bethel back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.gif

Advertisement
Please...MODS...delete this thread... I only opened this thread to see the "negged" comments

Advertisement
I don't think this whole ordeal was all his fault.

Where are you hearing that it NOT his fault?

Heard they have a video of the incident and that the girl attacked Nigel first. Apparently his father is flying up and there is more info that will be leaked out in the upcoming days.
it doesn't matter if she attacked first...He BROKE A BONE IN HER FACE...now we're hearing feet and kicking were involved ? Dude acting like he was fighting for his life or something...Idk about you but when a girls attacks me my first instinct is to just subdue her to stop her from hitting me, not break her face.

when I thought it was just a single punch and wasn't sure of the circumstances around it, I thought after 2 years in JUCO there may have been a shot. The more I read about what happened and the type of attack it was, **** no.

Advertisement

Heard they have a video of the incident and that the girl attacked Nigel first. Apparently his father is flying up and there is more info that will be leaked out in the upcoming days.

From whom did you hear this?

Prob some **** from Chris Broussard and his sources.

They have a video and still charged him ....where did you hear that theirs a vid?

Also Miami didn't want him .....so what has changed ?

Advertisement

From whom did you hear this?

Prob some **** from Chris Broussard and his sources.

I think his father passed away dude.

Maybe take a chance on Nigel Patton... Nigel Bethel is in that untouchable category with Eddie Johnson, Gabe Terry, and the other goons.

Eddie Johnson I would invite back in heartbeat! He was our only LB with a pulse.

Advertisement

This is the only way I see him ever getting out of this without having to go to Valdosta State or whatever school that is that Janorris Jenkins and the other goons go to when they need ONE last chance. (is it Alabama State?) Anyway, If he was attacked first then maybe they can sneak him out the back door. Still no excuse but who knows. Not everybody is JayZ I guess.

This is the only way I see him ever getting out of this without having to go to Valdosta State or whatever school that is that Janorris Jenkins and the other goons go to when they need ONE last chance. (is it Alabama State?) Anyway, If he was attacked first then maybe they can sneak him out the back door. Still no excuse but who knows. Not everybody is JayZ I guess.

I was one of those guys smh.... i learned the hard way.... The Gulf South Conference is where majority go... I ended up at Harding... but Valdosta, Delta State & N. Alabama are the major programs in the conference

He beat the **** out of a girl and it's not his fault? One thing to throw the ***** on the floor if she hit him first, but a closed hand punch, nope.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back