Any chance?? Re. Cook

Cane01

Redshirt Freshman
IF he were to come here it would be as a safety? I know some say that he's too explosive not to have the ball in his hands, however, he has played db for Central all year and would have an easy path to playing time. Sean Taylor, Phillip Buchanon, DJ Williams were all explosive athletes that we played on defense, despite playing a lot of offense in high school. We do need these types on defense to become dominant again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would love to see Cook's face when Golden comes to him on his official visits and says "would you like to be the next Phillip Buchanon ?" lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
IF he were to come here it would be as a safety? I know some say that he's too explosive not to have the ball in his hands, however, he has played db for Central all year and would have an easy path to playing time. Sean Taylor, Phillip Buchanon, DJ Williams were all explosive athletes that we played on defense, despite playing a lot of offense in high school. We do need these types on defense to become dominant again.

Why not just tell him our punter is graduating and we could really use his help in that position?

He and Yearby are 2 of the top running backs recruits, and if Duke's injury hasn't made this point crystal clear, You need studs at your skill positions.

You guys think it's just a coincidence we've lost 3 games since Duke went down?
Crawford is good but he's not Duke. Crawford is to Duke like Alanis Morissette is to Scarlett Johannsen.
Kudos to Ryan Reynolds for the greatest upgrade of all time.
We won't be the Canes again, until we have studs stockpiled on the 3 deep beating each other up for reps, and it starts at the skill positions.

Advertisement
I wouldn't mind seeing Powell get a look at CB especially f we move a CB to safety next year

Glad to see thinking outside the box is so embraced. Many of you could have a spot on the sideline with our defensive coaches in terms of personnel management. Kudos to the high school crowd in here.

Advertisement
Back