Any chance duke sticks around for his senior year?

I think he stays. He hasn't been coached all that well and he wouldn't go that high right now. Mistakes like his fumble today will hold him back.

Advertisement
Everyone makes spot errors, he has the tape he needs to make teams want him. Running backs are picked entirely on fit in schemes, and he'll fit as a change up/receiving back or a zone back in a lot of offenses.

No way should he come back just to take more punishment.

Duke is gone, staff knows it, recruits knows it. Wouldn't be suprised to see some guys we dont expect to declare. Herb,Tracy just to get out this mess.

You are just making up nonsense. Jenkins,Kaaya, berrios etc all play over older guys. Not to mention Gus made his short yardage runs today so not sure why u are bring him up. You have no idea who is going to play next year or the reason why. U are just making **** up to prove that the coaches suck. They suck because they can't get this team to win games and the d sucks.
Yeah your delusion. And definitely haven't been watching the past 3 years. Berrios is the best option. Jenkins did not start and got minimum pt his freshman year. Did you not see the likes of AJ highsmith get starts and huge playing time last year when he did not make one single tackle in open field and was completely utter garbage.

I was speaking of courtel Jenkins. You are delusional. Why would golden pick berrios as the best option over an older guy but then play someone that is worse because they are older. Makes a lot of sense.

You are just making up nonsense. Jenkins,Kaaya, berrios etc all play over older guys. Not to mention Gus made his short yardage runs today so not sure why u are bring him up. You have no idea who is going to play next year or the reason why. U are just making **** up to prove that the coaches suck. They suck because they can't get this team to win games and the d sucks.
Yeah your delusion. And definitely haven't been watching the past 3 years. Berrios is the best option. Jenkins did not start and got minimum pt his freshman year. Did you not see the likes of AJ highsmith get starts and huge playing time last year when he did not make one single tackle in open field and was completely utter garbage.

I was speaking of courtel Jenkins. You are delusional. Why would golden pick berrios as the best option over an older guy but then play someone that is worse because they are older. Makes a lot of sense.
I just gave you an example of highsmith playing but you decided to ignore the facts. Keep lying to your self buddy. You still believe wyche isn't in condition to at least get 10-20 snaps a game to?

Advertisement
I think he stays. He hasn't been coached all that well and he wouldn't go that high right now. Mistakes like his fumble today will hold him back.
He has a second round grade as of now. Can't get much better then that really. But there's always the chance he drops

I just gave you an example of highsmith playing but you decided to ignore the facts. Keep lying to your self buddy. You still believe wyche isn't in condition to at least get 10-20 snaps a game to?

Isn't Wyche a junior? Makes sense that courtel is starting over him based on your theory. U have latched onto this theory of urs. Agree to disagree. Good day

Isn't Wyche a junior? Makes sense that courtel is starting over him based on your theory. U have latched onto this theory of urs. Agree to disagree. Good day
This is his first year here. I'm fine with Jenkins playing over him that's fine. But for him to get no Pt at all is ridiculous

This is his first year here. I'm fine with Jenkins playing over him that's fine. But for him to get no Pt at all is ridiculous

Maybe, maybe not. U assume he is any good. Everyone thought sandland was good but he wasn't. I'm just saying, ur theory doesn't hold true. Many under classmen play over upperclassmen. Why one does over the oter I don't know and neither do u. If u think that the coaches just to lose out of some stupid upperclassmen theory then I can't help u. They are playing the best players. They just suck as coaches. It is as simple as that

Advertisement
Crazy that he feels so wasted. Such a great talent. It's partly due to missing games last year due to injury, but I was ready for him to explode out of the gate this season...but 4 games in and not a single 100-yard game. I can't believe it. And I don't blame him either. It's just OLine issues and a relative lack of opportunities. But 4 games in, and 2 against cupcakes, I expected several 100-yard games and a bunch of highlights.

Mind boggling.

Crazy that he feels so wasted. Such a great talent. It's partly due to missing games last year due to injury, but I was ready for him to explode out of the gate this season...but 4 games in and not a single 100-yard game. I can't believe it. And I don't blame him either. It's just OLine issues and a relative lack of opportunities. But 4 games in, and 2 against cupcakes, I expected several 100-yard games and a bunch of highlights.

Mind boggling.
He was also pulled out early in both those two wins tho. Could have had over 100 easy.

0.0% chance he stays. This OL play and play calling will get him injured or killed.

He's gone.

Advertisement
While I believe he is going to leave, I am not sure where he would get picked. It is not like RBs are flying off the board and there are several guys ahead of him or at his level.

D$ thinks cook and michel will be first round picks based off a game against troy lol

Maybe, maybe not. U assume he is any good. Everyone thought sandland was good but he wasn't. I'm just saying, ur theory doesn't hold true. Many under classmen play over upperclassmen. Why one does over the oter I don't know and neither do u. If u think that the coaches just to lose out of some stupid upperclassmen theory then I can't help u. They are playing the best players. They just suck as coaches. It is as simple as that
What about fentress? Yes also getting Pt and taking away time from Jamal and the safeties. Just because yes another one of the try hard guys in practice so golden plays him over the more talented players. You really think he should be on the field when we have a guy like Carter or Deon or dallas? Fentress isn't even a scholarship player. Unless he earned one trying hard. Before he was a walk on and people were happy for him getting time on ST.

Advertisement
Duke is gone, staff knows it, recruits knows it. Wouldn't be suprised to see some guys we dont expect to declare. Herb,Tracy just to get out this mess.

Herb and Tracy better stay or arena league is their destinations... Tracy had some good moments but he hasn't been consistent and Herb hasn't done anything... Kid is a solid role player... I wouldn't even say he's on Kevin Beard or Andre King level as of right now...

What about fentress? Yes also getting Pt and taking away time from Jamal and the safeties. Just because yes another one of the try hard guys in practice so golden plays him over the more talented players. You really think he should be on the field when we have a guy like Carter or Deon or dallas? Fentress isn't even a scholarship player. Unless he earned one trying hard. Before he was a walk on and people were happy for him getting time on ST.

What has Bush, Carter or Crawford have done for you to say Fentress doesn't deserve any pt? All of them look suspect and Carter has been hyped up for no reason... Did he every finish a high school season? The kid was athletic and always hurt... We practically gave him a scholly off of athleticism and the same with Bush... Until they confirm some of this hype I think the only player getting a raw deal is Dorsett... How many plays does he have to make before we finally call a play for him? That's our best WR...

tracy has been ordinary here so unless he wants to go undrafted or a late round pick at best, be my guest.

Advertisement
Back