Any chance duke sticks around for his senior year?

imlive365

Band
Banned
I highly doubt it. But I have a feeling golden will still be around and he'll start Gus because he's been here longer and is more experienced then yearby. Don't want him to leave yet I see he has a second round grade and these days thats high for a RB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Golden is still here..and Gus is our starting running back next year...I will, um I will, um...i don't know what the **** i'll do.

While I believe he is going to leave, I am not sure where he would get picked. It is not like RBs are flying off the board and there are several guys ahead of him or at his level.

Advertisement
I have a feeling without him the offense will completely fall apart if they start Gus instead of yearby. I don't trust this coaching staff to make the simple decisions to play the best players

I highly doubt it. But I have a feeling golden will still be around and he'll start Gus because he's been here longer and is more experienced then yearby. Don't want him to leave yet I see he has a second round grade and these days thats high for a RB.

I bet you were one of those morons claiming he would start heaps cuz he is a wimp and only plays seniors. Then said you will eat crow. Then when Kaaba played bad, said heaps should have played. This garbage. The coaches stink why do u continually find stupid stuff to prove a point.

I bet you were one of those morons claiming he would start heaps cuz he is a wimp and only plays seniors. Then said you will eat crow. Then when Kaaba played bad, said heaps should have played. This garbage. The coaches stink why do u continually find stupid stuff to prove a point.
Nice try buddy. But I've never once in my life say start heaps. All your comment is doing is further proving my point that golden dosent play the best players all the time instead plays the try hards in practice. Like regula is out there instead of Walter Tucker. Gus is still out there in short yardage when he always gets stopped before he can even get his momentum going. And kaaya hasn't played bad like you stated. Louisville was in his face every single throw he had. I didn't place any blame on him.

You are just making up nonsense. Jenkins,Kaaya, berrios etc all play over older guys. Not to mention Gus made his short yardage runs today so not sure why u are bring him up. You have no idea who is going to play next year or the reason why. U are just making **** up to prove that the coaches suck. They suck because they can't get this team to win games and the d sucks.

Advertisement
You are just making up nonsense. Jenkins,Kaaya, berrios etc all play over older guys. Not to mention Gus made his short yardage runs today so not sure why u are bring him up. You have no idea who is going to play next year or the reason why. U are just making **** up to prove that the coaches suck. They suck because they can't get this team to win games and the d sucks.
Yeah your delusion. And definitely haven't been watching the past 3 years. Berrios is the best option. Jenkins did not start and got minimum pt his freshman year. Did you not see the likes of AJ highsmith get starts and huge playing time last year when he did not make one single tackle in open field and was completely utter garbage.

Gus is not a good runner, and is not a fullback candidate because of how soft he plays. I'd love to see him have success, but I don't see him above fourth on the depth chart next year if fairness wins out.

Advertisement
I hope Duke leaves. He's fulfilled his end of the bargain. His coaches and some of his teammates have failed him.

Spoke to Duke's mom before the Nebraska game. She said he will not leave UM unless he as his degree. I didn't ask her when she expected that to be. If I recall, Duke came in the Fall 2012 correct? Unless he's on an accelerated schedule, the earliest he could get his degree would be is probably next December.

Advertisement
Back