Any chance duke sticks around for his senior year?

Advertisement
Isn't Wyche a junior? Makes sense that courtel is starting over him based on your theory. U have latched onto this theory of urs. Agree to disagree. Good day
This is his first year here. I'm fine with Jenkins playing over him that's fine. But for him to get no Pt at all is ridiculous

Maybe, maybe not. U assume he is any good. Everyone thought sandland was good but he wasn't. I'm just saying, ur theory doesn't hold true. Many under classmen play over upperclassmen. Why one does over the oter I don't know and neither do u. If u think that the coaches just to lose out of some stupid upperclassmen theory then I can't help u. They are playing the best players. They just suck as coaches. It is as simple as that
What about fentress? Yes also getting Pt and taking away time from Jamal and the safeties. Just because yes another one of the try hard guys in practice so golden plays him over the more talented players. You really think he should be on the field when we have a guy like Carter or Deon or dallas? Fentress isn't even a scholarship player. Unless he earned one trying hard. Before he was a walk on and people were happy for him getting time on ST.

What has Bush, Carter or Crawford have done for you to say Fentress doesn't deserve any pt? All of them look suspect and Carter has been hyped up for no reason... Did he every finish a high school season? The kid was athletic and always hurt... We practically gave him a scholly off of athleticism and the same with Bush... Until they confirm some of this hype I think the only player getting a raw deal is Dorsett... How many plays does he have to make before we finally call a play for him? That's our best WR...

everything you said points to our idiot coaching staff or the lack of having one

If Golden leaves and we hire Davis, or another top notch coach, he and Tracy will stay. If he doesn't, I think Duke and a host of players will leave.

RBs have a such a short shelf life that with or without a coaching change, I'd expect to see Duke declare.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back