Any chance Canes decline the The Cheez-It Bowl invitation ?

Advertisement
I like to see the Canes play but man our bowl game history the past 15 years or so has been awful and last thing we need is to get clown stomped by Texas or some other team.

Advertisement
lol... the Hurricanes will play in some third-tier bowl. It just matters which one, seeing they DESERVINGLY tumbled all the way down to No. 19. Ouch. And they possibly could fall down one or two more rungs. huh? Because one or two teams below them have one more game left and those particular teams could have IMPRESSIVE wins.

Nevertheless, I want to witness if the team comes READY to play and win their final game.

Advertisement
I don't want to see this defense again until they fire BB.... nothing will change next year.. UNC will stomp us again..
That's probably a given. Again, with the current HC and staff, along with the current returning players. Miami is good enough to defeat most of the teams on their schedule, but not good enough to defeat LEGITIMATE teams. Especially a team which has a PROVEN head coach.

Nevertheless, for all the legitimate criticisms of the good ol' boy ACC, those decision making good ol' boys have actually given Miami a break or two. Because Miami could have played mighty Clemson every other season. OUCH. Which would mean DOUBLE-DIGIT shameful losses. lmfao

In other words, Mr. Golden Showers and Richt and the diminutive Cubano- American have all had teams which have been BYTCHED SLAPPED beyond recognition. Read a gridiron MUGGING!! lol Crap, good ol' boy Dabo has even called off the hounds of Hades in games against the diminutive Cubano-American and Richt. Because in each game, mighty Clemson could have EASILY scored two or three more touchdowns in the second-half.

Come to think of running up the score on a HELPLESS opponent. Miami absolutely should CIRCLE their game against Carolina Blue next season and future seasons as well. After all, Grand daddy Mack still had his starters in LATE in the fourth-quarter and they scored two more TD's late in the game!! LMFAO For instance, when the score was 48-26, that's when Caroling Blue Mack could have pulled his starters. But I guess he still has a GRUDGE against Miami's HC. LOL Or maybe Grand daddy Mack has disdain for the Miami football program, too. Yikes.

Nonetheless, it's all a MOOT point now. huh?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back